• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks fan comment of the year ( via Hawks FB page )

ATLscrubLove

Mule,

You are always so tactful. The way I heard that saying was "Opinions are like as$#holes. Everybody's got one."

As for grammar, a few comma's is the difference between "I helped my brother, Jack, off his horse" and.......

@Randy I'm a bit curious why there's a naked woman making out with a Squatch as your avatar. WTH is the story behind that?

Dolfan23, goes back to the Big Foot for MIlsap and Teague trade rumor. It was the best Big Foot avatar I could find. It portrays a different side of Big Foot. Not the monstrous freak of nature, but rather Big Foot, the lover. Very artistic, I think. Does suggest Big Foot might be too busy for the NBA. In the end, I think the message is we are better off with Teague and Milsap and Big Foot is probably happy where he is.

Edited by Randy
  • Like 1

Yeah political correctness is going to destroy this nation. I mean who is concerned with nukes, diseases, climate change, economic instability. It's kids using improper grammar that we have to fear.

The funny thing is . . . that original post pretty much summed up the feelings of 80% of this blog for the past 2 - 3 weeks. But they try to clown the post for using improper grammar? It wouldn't matter if it was typed in pig latin, it would be the truth.

The funny thing is . . . that original post pretty much summed up the feelings of 80% of this blog for the past 2 - 3 weeks. But they try to clown the post for using improper grammar? It wouldn't matter if it was typed in pig latin, it would be the truth.

Who are you calling a blog???? This is a bulletin board system buddy! We are old school and we like it that way!
  • Like 3