• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks fan comment of the year ( via Hawks FB page )

ATLscrubLove

Demario Harvey what do u call a team that goes from 3 best in the east to 8 best THE ATLANTA HAWKS. how jeff teague sorry ass gonna try and hit a free throw and miss it but then try to miss a free throw and hit. WHAT HAS GEORGIA DONE TO THE SPORTS WORLD TO DESERVE ALL THESE TEAMS THAT CHOKE UP ALL THE TIME. thats y all these sports fans here look all old and deteriorated cuz the stress these sorry ass teams is putting us through. and they better not get on the post game show and talk about energy. thats all they say WE NEEDED ENERGY. DA HELL THAT MEANS...... they say it all the time yet they look like walking dead stand ins every dam game. CAN WE JUST WIN SOMETHING dont even matter wat it is in could be ping pong as long as it brings something to this sorry ass sports state.
  • Like 3

Opinions are like noses and everyone's opinion, like noses, are different.

This writer is entitled to his, but the post of the year? Hardly.

Posted Image

I bet that bad grammar must really get to you @Gray Mule as you are from a time when people actually learned proper grammar in school and cared about it.

• Like 3

I bet that bad grammar must really get to you @Gray Mule as you are from a time when people actually learned proper grammar in school and cared about it.

I have a buddy who is a vice principal in a bad part of Philly. He has told me that correcting poor grammar is now considered racist and they have been instructed to not do it.

I have a buddy who is a vice principal in a bad part of Philly. He has told me that correcting poor grammar is now considered racist and they have been instructed to not do it.

Wow if that's true, and I have no reason not to believe you since you're likely sober at this time of the morning, then that's pretty sad. That's worse than that crazy new math crap they're teaching the young kids and the mass schools who are no longer teaching cursive. Different world nowadays, different world.

• Like 2

Sad.

• Premium Member

My wife is a teacher, well works as a director now in the central office. She has attended meetings and this is coming from the NEA. Its all about political correctness............and that will destroy this country if it is allowed to continue.

• Like 3

• Moderators

My wife is a teacher, well works as a director now in the central office. She has attended meetings and this is coming from the NEA. Its all about political correctness............and that will destroy this country if it is allowed to continue.

Every time I hear the term "political correctness" it just sets a fire off inside me... You can't make everyone happy, so stop trying appease everyone gov't...

• Like 1

Sadly this is my generation!I really do try to watch my grammar especially after seeing other young guys write this poorly!....If the lords will is to let me live deep into the future I have to admit that I'm afraid to see what it will look like.
  • Like 3

Mule,

You are always so tactful. The way I heard that saying was "Opinions are like as$#holes. Everybody's got one."

As for grammar, a few comma's is the difference between "I helped my brother, Jack, off his horse" and.......

Edited by Randy
  • Like 1