• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The worst to first division.

Diesel

• Premium Member

This division has a history of teams going from worst to first. Last year, Carolina was first. I Forsee them falling off... Bad GMing.

How do you get rid of Steve Smith... and then lose all the Wide receivers.

Tampa Bay gave up Revis.

The Falcons could make that swing.

Carolina has lost Smith but they still have their incredible front seven. They will add some offensive line players + wide receivers in this draft and they will remain being a +.500% team. Not as good as last year maybe (let's see what can they do in the draft/next weeks), but a very dangerous team.

Buccaneers gave up Revis but have signed a bunch of good players...

This division looks hard...

Let's hope I'm wrong with Carolina

But yes, Falcons should have a good season and become a top team again.

Yes the panthers have a great front 7 but their secondary is worse now than it was last year, they lost the only leader on offense that they had and they are going to be relying heavy on Cam which isn't the best thing. I see them falling off

• Like 1

The trend is right on time, but we simply can't skate anymore without a respectable pass rush to get Brees and Cam down. I wouldn't be surprised if the trend is broken this year, but the South always rises to the top and positions itself for 2 playoff teams so my goal for the team is still very achievable regardless. If we lose that first game to Tampa then all bets are off.

• Premium Member

Yes the panthers have a great front 7 but their secondary is worse now than it was last year, they lost the only leader on offense that they had and they are going to be relying heavy on Cam which isn't the best thing. I see them falling off

Yeah. He has to be the motivational guy... and he only has a tight end who knows the system (to throw to). I see them falling off.

They say that the day of the pocket passer is over. Ryan has to prove them wrong.

• Premium Member

The trend is right on time, but we simply can't skate anymore without a respectable pass rush to get Brees and Cam down. I wouldn't be surprised if the trend is broken this year, but the South always rises to the top and positions itself for 2 playoff teams so my goal for the team is still very achievable regardless. If we lose that first game to Tampa then all bets are off.

I think that new coaching will have the Bucks looking like something we've never seen before. However, our real test is N.O. Brees is real... They are always defensive... It's going to be interesting to see how they build.