• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Assuming the hawks make the playoffs……..

JTB

Lets just say when they make the playoffs since we can write in stone that the knicks won't (knicks are just flat out terrible…I was rooting for them to put us out because I wanted a lotto pick but its just not worth giving your hopes up for)

Anyhow here's a list of what I think most hawk fans would like to see from the hawks in the playoffs:

-Effort in every game like what the hawks did against the pacers tonight

-Teague showing out in the playoffs (if that happens I swear I'll forget his pathetic play for most this season)

huh….short list but those two things would make this season great for me and most hawk fans I believe and its not too much to ask for.

While it would be cool that all of our games would be televised in prime time so the nation can watch the Heat destroy us, I just wish we had some kind of a draw on this team. We need one elite talent that would bring others here. So if they make the playoffs I just want us to get swept so we as fans don't have to sit too long to watch this team lose in the first ound.

I'm already satisfied with this team. They're the best passing and three point shooting Hawks team ever. That's a pretty damn good jump off point to building our contender. I saw early in the season that they're a worthy matchup for both the Pacers and Heat because they always move the ball and play 48 minutes, something those two teams aren't consistent at.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

• Premium Member

I think a lot of folks are upset with Hawks management and understand the Hawks are probably not going to win a series. In addition we need a major infusion of top talent. Playoffs don't mean a lot to the future of the Hawks right now.

I'm already satisfied with this team. They're the best passing and three point shooting Hawks team ever. That's a pretty damn good jump off point to building our contender. I saw early in the season that they're a worthy matchup for both the Pacers and Heat because they always move the ball and play 48 minutes.

I like the starting point for sure. Without elite talent though this is about the ceiling for a team like that.

• Like 1