• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Francoeur tricked into thinking teammate was deaf for a month!

Admin

His fall from grace is one of the more puzzling events in Atlanta Sports History. His outfield arm was one of the most amazing things I've seen in sports in my 32 years.

4 years after being at the top of the game he's playing in AAA ball, pretty crazy. Then you've got a guy what 10 years older in Ichiro with a lot more miles on him still out there balling.

• Moderators

His fall from grace is one of the more puzzling events in Atlanta Sports History. His outfield arm was one of the most amazing things I've seen in sports in my 32 years.

Still the only guy i've seen have long term success being that undisciplined at the plate was the guy with the expos who's name is escaping me. Guerrero right? He basically could hit a ball thrown anywhere.

So what is Jeff's downfall though. Bat speed? Pitchers figured him out (it took them a while if that's it)? Hopefully he'll be back.

4 years after being at the top of the game he's playing in AAA ball, pretty crazy. Then you've got a guy what 10 years older in Ichiro with a lot more miles on him still out there balling.

El Oso Blanco is another reverse version of Jeff.

Still the only guy i've seen have long term success being that undisciplined at the plate was the guy with the expos who's name is escaping me. Guerrero right? He basically could hit a ball thrown anywhere.

So what is Jeff's downfall though. Bat speed? Pitchers figured him out (it took them a while if that's it)? Hopefully he'll be back.

Vlad is one of may all-time favorites. He racked up MVPs, batting titles, 30-30 seasons, and World Series rings and I'm not sure if he had any idea what he was doing, all with no batting gloves. The turf in Montreal tore him up, yet he still went on to hit .300 for his career with the most expanded hitting zone in history and no idea what a PED is. Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

• Moderators

Vlad is one of may all-time favorites. He racked up MVPs, batting titles, 30-30 seasons, and World Series rings and I'm not sure if he had any idea what he was doing, all with no batting gloves. The turf in Montreal tore him up, yet he still went on to hit .300 for his career with the most expanded hitting zone in history and no idea what a PED is.

Yeah i always admired that he made no attempt to change his hitting style because you know early on the coaches had to be desperate for him to lay off some of those crazy swings. Still if you can hit like that then don't change a thing.