• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks - Pacers : the rematch

macdaddy

On another note, could there be a worse final game than having to go to Milwaukee for a game that doesn't matter? I'm sure the Bucks are more than ready to pack things in.

Yeah, I feel for Zaza and Coach Drew. All the talk is of the Lakers (not sure of they have a 1st) and Philly in the Tank-a-thon, none for the Bucks who have the best chance at #1. I'm sure they won't pull a Cavalier move and take the worst player first, but it won't matter who they get. The kid will learn how to be a loser. Should be fun watching Dennis and Moose get starter's minutes.
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Yeah, I feel for Zaza and Coach Drew. All the talk is of the Lakers (not sure of they have a 1st) and Philly in the Tank-a-thon, none for the Bucks who have the best chance at #1. I'm sure they won't pull a Cavalier move and take the worst player first, but it won't matter who they get. The kid will learn how to be a loser. Should be fun watching Dennis and Moose get starter's minutes.

Yes. Hoping starters don't play at all.

Korver has historically struggled in playoffs when defenses tighten - he is going to have to work even harder at getting open. I hope Bud is devising some schemes to free up Korver even more or create some passing angles when teams double and triple him coming off screens.

Yeah...my main concern is our offense against playoff intensity defense (if Indy can produce that). I anticipate some low scoring games but hey!...nothing says we can't win low scoring games.