• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who is the guy who called the game?

Diesel

I like Doris Burke (most underrated basketball broadcaster on national TV) so I tuned into the ESPN broadcast every once in awhile but I've gotten to the point where I just cannot watch a Hawks game if it isn't on Fox Sports South. I don't know if it's because I love B.O.B. Rathbun or if it's because I can't handle how horribly disrespected the Hawks are outside of Atlanta. I swear, national broadcasters have found ways to ignore the Hawks even when they're one of the two teams on the court. That's going to have to change if we can take Game 2. #eventhehawks deserve coverage!

It was Mark Jones. He sucks lol. He used to do sportcenters a while back. I really don't think he follows basketball closely at all. I was hoping we would get Van Gundy as the color analyst over Doris Burke.

I'm not going to say he was horrible, just that he didn't know as much about the Hawks as he should have to be a commentator. All he knew was what he had been told. I lost count of how many times he said Jeff was the reigning Eastern Conference POW. I didn't hear him say anything about the Hawks expecting to be in the lottery though (although I was watching with a rather large group and didn't hear all of the commentary)

Doris Burke actually really annoys me! But I tune into the national broadcast (ESPN) because I want to hear what they say about the hawks. More importantly I want them to start respecting the hawks in the media and beating this pacers team will def help that.