• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Other series thread.....

HawkItus

Mem vs. OKC

Ok, is it me or does the Thunder "dynasty" look to be about done? Can't understand how management didn't think moving Westbrook for a better fit was the move. He is really a zero sum player in the playoffs. In the regular season he is great. But, in the playoffs where every possession is the most important possession he kills the team. His selfish play has rubbed off on Durant. They are both in get mine mode. Memphis on the other hand reminds me a lot of the old hawks teams. The one with Smitty, Deke, and Mookie. Just tough as nails. I really like what the coach is doing there.

Wiz vs. Bulls

I always felt a little playoff seasoning would turn the Wiz from ground beef to steak. This team as an embarrassment of talent. If they finish off the Bulls and keep this confidence level, they will be the favorite against us or the Pacers. Not saying the Hawks can't beat them, but it will be a tough match up. There strengths line up with ours. The Bulls are finally feeling the effects of the injuries and the way they play. That intensity has to wear you down. I also think Thibs might be getting tuned out. He is an old school coach and those guys don't last long because they burn guys out with their message.

Edited by sultanofatl

I am very surprised that the Grizzlies are up. Tony Allen made spectacular play after play, and Conley almost always makes the right play. I still believe KD can storm back and lead them to at least 2 straight wins no problem. I agree Westbrook should be moved, better for both parties.

I haven't watched any of the Bulls-Wizards series. I figured the Bulls defense would hold them down, but I guess the series is playing out like it should on paper: the Wiz is full of scorers, the Bulls are totally devoid of one.

Edited by benhillboy

These Trailblazers are a joy to watch. Reminds me of our guys a bit. Well rounded, likes the three, plays hard, plays smart. They have more talent obviously and play better around the rim though. I think they are a (not so) dark horse in the West.