• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This is why the Hawks will not get praised by Experts/Everybody

Bonkers

Hey Hawks wanna make more fans....just choke continually. I'm sure that'll do it

I don't blame ANYBODY FOR NOT BELIEVING IN THE HAWKS

[Edited] the people who say Atlanta has bad fans as if teams are out here winning titles

So pacers win one game and we become demoralised? What about when they blew us out, they didn't suddenly gain confidence cuz we beat them on their home advantage after game 4. Definately a panic thread caused by emotion.

• Like 1

So pacers win one game and we become demoralised? What about when they blew us out, they didn't suddenly gain confidence cuz we beat them on their home advantage after game 4. Definately a panic thread caused by emotion.

Are u kiddin me?!?!?!

THIS TEAM CHOKED 3 TIMES!!!!!!!!

GAME 2, GAME 4 AND NOW THIS GAME

Talking about 1 game wtf

Edited by Bonkers

So what did that say when the far better team, who's not missing their best player, choked in games 1,3, and 5? Not looking good for the Pacers and odd numbered games. Which game # is next anyway?

There's a difference between choking and just getting outplayed

The Hawks have just been flat out choking

Edited by Bonkers

There's a difference between choking and just getting outplayed

Oh yeah? So we choked in our losses and we outplayed them in their losses? I guess that means we outplayed them in our losses to and I will take that all day.

• Like 2

Oh yeah? So we choked in our losses and we outplayed them in their losses? I guess that means we outplayed them in our losses to and I will take that all day.

Did they have leads in the last moments of the game and just fold to the Hawks?

Did they have leads in the last moments of the game and just fold to the Hawks?

No they got throttled by the lowly 8 seed. Go ask any basketball fan which is worse. Losing a heart breaker at the end to the #1 seed or getting beaten down by the #8 seed. I'll wait...

No they got throttled by the lowly 8 seed. Go ask any basketball fan which is worse. Losing a heart breaker at the end to the #1 seed or getting beaten down by the #8 seed. I'll wait...

Regardless of seed position the Hawks choked when it matters most. FACT

And I don't see the Pacers as a true #1 seed so ur argument means nothing to me. They are what I consider a default #1 seed in the horrible east

Edited by Bonkers

So now we have true #1 seeds? Man, anything to complain I guess.

Tell me how good is the East this year??????

I've been watching the NBA for a long time. The Pacers are the worst #1 I have ever seen and probably the worst eastern conference EVER

Edited by Bonkers

Tell me how good is the East this year??????

I've been watching the NBA for a long time. The Pacers are the worst #1 I have ever seen and probably the worst eastern conference EVER

I don't get what your point is. The #1 seed goes to the team that win the most games every single year. That team receives the honor of being the true #1 seed. There is nothing to argue. There is no room for interpretation. Edited by ag82

I don't get what your point is. The #1 seed goed to the team that win the most games every single year. That team receives the honor of being the true #1 seed. There is nothing to argue. There is no room for interpretation.

There's nothing to argue?

I made it plain and simple for u. The East is terrible this year, and like I said the Pacers are the worst #1 seed I have ever seen. They got off to a hot start then in like the 3rd month they fell off a cliff

How long have u been watching basketball? I mean if u have been watching as long as I have u can see that the Pacers are nothing special at all

Edited by Bonkers