• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A/C in the AT&T Center in S.A. could be "terminal"

DJlaysitup

Nah it's already fixed. Interesting that they had handheld fans / noisemakers on hand to give to the fans.

A power failure for the electrical systems that run the AT&T Center left the arena without air conditioning. The Spurs Sports & Entertainment group said in a statement Friday that the air conditioning had been repaired and would continue to be monitored going into Sunday's Game 2.

With the temperature in the arena reaching as high as 90 degrees during Game 1, all players were visibly exhausted, some even putting ice packs on their necks during timeouts. Fans, who conveniently were given noisemakers that doubled as handheld fans, tried to cool themselves for the duration of the game.

Said Spurs forward Tim Duncan: "I don't think I've played in anything like this since I and @JayBirdHawk left the [Virgin] Islands. It was pretty bad out there."

• Like 2

Nah it's already fixed. Interesting that they had handheld fans / noisemakers on hand to give to the fans.

A power failure for the electrical systems that run the AT&T Center left the arena without air conditioning. The Spurs Sports & Entertainment group said in a statement Friday that the air conditioning had been repaired and would continue to be monitored going into Sunday's Game 2.

With the temperature in the arena reaching as high as 90 degrees during Game 1, all players were visibly exhausted, some even putting ice packs on their necks during timeouts. Fans, who conveniently were given noisemakers that doubled as handheld fans, tried to cool themselves for the duration of the game.

Said Spurs forward Tim Duncan: "I don't think I've played in anything like this since I and @JayBirdHawk left the [Virgin] Islands. It was pretty bad out there."

I almost missed it...blum3.gif