• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2014 Atlanta Hawks Draft Hat

PSSSHHHRRR87

That is awesome. I have to think the team is moving back to the Pac logo full time soon. Hopefully, we'll go back to the red and white color scheme after next season. 

• Like 1

Hideous!  Ugh I can't stand that red and white background logo on the blue hat.  Why not on a white hat? Or white pac man on a red or blue hat? 

I have to agree.  It looks like the pacman logo was randomly thrown into the middle of a different hat.  Very odd.  No real flow to it.

• Like 1

I have to agree.  It looks like the pacman logo was randomly thrown into the middle of a different hat.  Very odd.  No real flow to it.

I like it because it is kind of unique.

The logo looks nice on the hat in my opinion because of the red rim on the visor of the hat.

It makes me wonder will this newer version of the old logo be on the game jerseys next season?

Hideous!  Ugh I can't stand that red and white background logo on the blue hat.  Why not on a white hat? Or white pac man on a red or blue hat? 

I'm with you fellers.

• Like 1