• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Hawks trade Bebe and Lou to Toronto for Salmons

GrimeyKidd

I made a post a while back about sooner or later ferry is going to have to take a risk. Judging the roster hawk fans should have known this and been prepared. Now I like bebe just like many of you but he's not a huge risk but he is a risk because now your last year first round pick was a waste of time basically....but I'm not mad at ferry because again I knew he was going to take a risk at some point.

Personally I thought ferry was going to trade horford to Cleveland to pick Embiid and I thought that was going to be his risk.

Anyways I'm not upset, I'm more "now that you made this risk ferry...how are you going to follow it up...I knew you were going to risk something in effort to make the team better now you just need to get it done"

Bebe is gone like nbasupe said "I'm over it"....ferry I hope you have a plan wether it's for quality all stars or for a star I just hope you have a plan....if you have fail this will officially be strike 1 since you've been here.

">If you don't see the Tweet here AFTER REFRESHING PAGE, then it wasn't entered correctly. Please edit and try again.

Important: If the Tweet doesn't load, please refresh the page before editing the Tweet as it may need to refresh to parse properly

If it's for 7 or 8m I'm not mad...if it's more than that then WTF ferry?

• Premium Member

Saw it stated somewhere that the Hawks have no interest in Lance Stephenson. And in regards to Deng, of course his agent is going to mention the team with money. Perhaps there is interest, but I doubt the Hawks offer anything close to the kind of deal he turned down in Chicago.

How much flexibility do we have after Sap leaves next year and Horford the year after that?  I assume we'll have a lot more cap space in the next two offseasons as well.  The thrill of the hunt...

I know what it is about bebe that has some questioning the trade.......it's the hair. gotta love the hair. on the real question about this player is his ability to stay healthy enough to compete on an NBA level. I would love to see him rocking a hawks jersey scoring in the paint but I'm not a GM so Ferry did what he felt was best to achieve the goal of going further into the playoffs. just my thought

That would be insane - DF can't be that crazy!!!

If he is, he may receive strikes 1,2, & 3....and ya know what that means...time to fire that a**! Lol...seriously though he does that and he destroys the hawks for 2-3 years depending on how long the deal goes for.

If he is, he may receive strikes 1,2, & 3....and ya know what that means...time to fire that a**! Lol...seriously though he does that and he destroys the hawks for 2-3 years depending on how long the deal goes for.

Agreed - there is absolutely no way that DF makes Deng the highest paid player on the team. No freaking way.