• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Greg Monroe

Swatguy

Nice to see Kaman signing with the Blazers as they had previously shown interest in Monroe whether it was realistic or not for them to sign him. I would like to see Isaiah Thomas land somewhere next as a SnT involving him and Monroe or Josh Smith to make room for Monroe to resign w/ Det worries me the most.

Nice to see Kaman signing with the Blazers as they had previously shown interest in Monroe whether it was realistic or not for them to sign him. I would like to see Isaiah Thomas land somewhere next as a SnT involving him and Monroe or Josh Smith to make room for Monroe to resign w/ Det worries me the most.

I'm curious if there's any chance they'd be up for trading Robin Lopez now that they have Kaman. 

• Premium Member

Unfortunately, I think the best thing for Monroe is to sign the QO.

Unless there's a way that Detroit would take a SNT deal.

I think that Monroe is younger and has more offensive possibilities than Horf.

Greg Monroe and his agent David Falk visited a Detroit Pistons summer league practice Thursday, so Andre Drummond used it as something of a personal recruiting opportunity for his free-agent teammate. "He's got to go through his process of what he wants to do but I'd love to have him back," Drummond said about Monroe on Friday, on the eve of the Pistons' opening game at Orlando Pro Summer League. "I'd do whatever it takes to get him back. It comes down to what he wants to do. I told him, 'I can't stop you if you want to go.' But he loves it here (in Detroit), so I feel like he's going to come back." Booth Newspapers

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.g3u6Bh1d.dpuf

Greg Monroe and his agent David Falk visited a Detroit Pistons summer league practice Thursday, so Andre Drummond used it as something of a personal recruiting opportunity for his free-agent teammate. "He's got to go through his process of what he wants to do but I'd love to have him back," Drummond said about Monroe on Friday, on the eve of the Pistons' opening game at Orlando Pro Summer League. "I'd do whatever it takes to get him back. It comes down to what he wants to do. I told him, 'I can't stop you if you want to go.' But he loves it here (in Detroit), so I feel like he's going to come back." Booth Newspapers

- See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.g3u6Bh1d.dpuf

I hope he stays in Detroit or goes to Portland. I want a defensive minded center.

Why do people repeatedly bring up THAT trade. Sometimes denial is the only way to deal with some things.

Let me be more clear:

Why do people repeatedly bring up THAT trade. Sometimes denial is the only way to deal with some things.

What I meant by this is: as a Hawksfan at the time, my only choice to deal with this deal was denial. I like to think that good sarcasm should be recognizable (at least by most, or some) without green

You don't necessarily need to study past stupidity to avoid present or future stupidity; just be smart...