• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Greg Monroe

Swatguy

We have been linked to Monroe. I would not be mad at a sign and trade that lands us Monroe but just don't see us having the pieces. We would have to part with Sap.

Why would Detroit need Sap though? I'm sure they've seen that Josh is not a SF.

I could be wrong. We could use Salmons $7 million plus+ Payne's $1.75 to get Monroe in a sign in trade for about $11 million per year but that would leave less than $6 million to upgrade SG and SF positions. I don't really like that idea.

if we sign him and keep our curennt roster im done and have no clue wtf DF is thinking i said it once offer Candler Parsons the max so we an steal him . we dont need or want deng he is burnt out. all we need is 1 player and thats CP

• Premium Member

Exactly. They would only need Sap if they have found a team stupid enough to take Josh off their hands.

I could be wrong. We could use Salmons $7 million plus+ Payne's $1.75 to get Monroe in a sign in trade for about $11 million per year but that would leave less than $6 million to upgrade SG and SF positions. I don't really like that idea.

Saw article awhile back about Montoe seeking a 4yr/$60 mil deal or something crazy like that.

if we sign him and keep our curennt roster im done and have no clue wtf DF is thinking i said it once offer Candler Parsons the max so we an steal him . we dont need or want deng he is burnt out. all we need is 1 player and thats CP

Ummmmm ok
  • Like 2

You want to offer Chandler Parsons over 15 million per season?? And if Ferry doesn't do that you'll be disappointment and maybe done? 

You want to offer Chandler Parsons over 15 million per season?? And if Ferry doesn't do that you'll be disappointment and maybe done? 

Not really 15 mil but just steal him from hou . i would just rather sign CP for 13 mil the Deng for 10