• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Greg Monroe

Swatguy

Not really 15 mil but just steal him from hou . i would just rather sign CP for 13 mil the Deng for 10

Well 15+ is his max. He can get 25% of the salary cap!  No way do I want Deng for 10 and I couldn't do Parsons for 13 either since he only plays on one end of the court.  Hard to justify paying a guy who'd be our 3rd best player the most money on the team. 

I'd really like to see us make a push for Drummond via trade. If the Pistons are keeping Monroe then they'll have a ton locked up in their front court with Drummond coming due in a couple of years.

I would love this. Drummond would be an incredible addition.

Saw article awhile back about Montoe seeking a 4yr/$60 mil deal or something crazy like that.

I think that would be a bargain contract for Monroe.

Expect more.

Is rather sign Monroe for big money than Deng or Parsons. Then trade Milsap for a SF.

Edited by coachx

I would love to get big Greg here.  I am curious what Portland would give up to trade for him though.

I would love to get big Greg here.  I am curious what Portland would give up to trade for him though.

I'm curious as well.

I find the Pistons and the Blazers as odd trade partners because the Blazers already have Aldrige at PF and the Pistons already have Drummond at C so I doubt they would want Lopez. It is kind of hard to see how Monroe fit into all of this.

Unless it ends up being 3-way trade that involves Lopez going elsewhere and probably involves either Wesley Matthews or Batum and few more assets being switched around.

I just don't know if I want a deal that involves Milsap or Horford.  lol I want to acquire players and not have to give much back in return.

• Like 1

Im sure the pistons will want some wing players that can shoot. Most likely wesley matthews or batum will be the pieces the blazers will have to move for monroe.

• Like 2

Time to start taking this semi seriously. We've felt that SVG would just match, but what if he doesn't? Would he take Milsap in S&T? What would a move like this mean for Al? Move to 4?

Al would have to. Monroe can't guard 4's at all.