• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I suppose I'm in denial... SURELY we're not that serious about Deng...

sturt

...at least, not at a pricetag that prevents us from making at least one other significant move.

Looking for some reassurance, brothers and sisters.

Have faith in Ferry. He's not going to blow a good portion of the cap to overpay Deng. He'll give a price (cheap) for Deng, and if he accepts it, cool. If not, then we didn't need you anyways.

Have faith in Ferry. He's not going to blow a good portion of the cap to overpay Deng. He'll give a price (cheap) for Deng, and if he accepts it, cool. If not, then we didn't need you anyways.

It's not as possible as you think. Riley is looking at Deng. Cuban is looking at Deng.

I wouldn't mind signing him to a Milsap type deal. I mean the guy is an All Star quality player who had a down year on a bad team. A two way player who improves the SF position on both sides of the ball. I am sure Ferry feels good about that wrist injury and feels he could make us contenders in the weak conference we're in.

Clippers offered him a 3 year 18 mil deal.

That was a fake account.

It's not as possible as you think. Riley is looking at Deng. Cuban is looking at Deng.

If they decide to overpay for Deng, that's their burden. Atleast I will know that Ferry will give him a respectable, cap friendly deal and try to remain as flexible as possible.

• Moderators

Fake Wojo accounts... Derp.

lmao

• Like 1

If they decide to overpay for Deng, that's their burden. Atleast I will know that Ferry will give him a respectable, cap friendly deal and try to remain as flexible as possible.

Ferry is so dang flexible now he could do side bends and sit ups at the same time. Now spend some money!