• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mr Impatient

Hairydawgz

I know it's the first day, but I'm ready for some free agent moves! I'm ready to see who our new addition will be. I haven't heard the Hawks mentioned with Parsons or Hayward so that stinks, but Monroe sounds nice... just want something to happen already... LOL

• Like 1

Any player you've heard us linked to won't happen. Which is why you should be thrilled you haven't heard anything about the Hawks and Parsons/Hayward.

It is better than Sund who had a "tight-lipped" policy, but he was probably sleeping under his desk the whole time.

• Like 2

I will admit that I have been very impatient today.  I had four windows open and constantly refreshing:  Hawksquawk, RealGM, ESPN, and AJC.  

I need something!  Anything! 

• Like 2

I will admit that I have been very impatient today.  I had four windows open and constantly refreshing:  Hawksquawk, RealGM, ESPN, and AJC.  

I need something!  Anything! 

You only need Hawksquawk with our Twitter roll as it has RealGM, AJC, ESPN and many more news sources who break them the moment they're posted on Twitter. 

• Like 2

You only need Hawksquawk with our Twitter roll as it has RealGM, AJC, ESPN and many more news sources who break them the moment they're posted on Twitter. 

Yeah, all I've found I need during this time of year is a regular 'refresh' of Hawksquawk and Hoopshype rumors page and I feel pretty on top of what's going on. (Definitely keeping a special eye out for Wojo in the HS Twitter feed - that dude is on it, for real.) But I'm definitely with you guys - really wanting some moves to be made. Getting impatient. Been impatient. Do something. Now. Ferry.

• Like 1

Wish I could access this from Tapatalk. It is only accessible from desktop, correct?

I usually don't click on the embedded tweets from Tapatalk either because it takes me away from Tapatalk. Would be cool if Tapatalk would display the actual embedded tweet in posts instead of this. Maybe an upgrade in the future will have this.

zyda4eny.jpg

Edited by Ruckus

For some reason the tweets cut off for me in Chrome on my MacBook

For some reason the tweets cut off for me in Chrome on my MacBook

Like you can only see part of it because the screen isn't wide enough? Unfortunately nothing I can do about that without making our content area much smaller.

Like you can only see part of it because the screen isn't wide enough? Unfortunately nothing I can do about that without making our content area much smaller.

I see it now--- had to make it 75%... And saw you have made it a premium feature ;)  I see what you did there! 

I see it now--- had to make it 75%... And saw you have made it a premium feature wink3.gif  I see what you did there! 

Oh dang 75% is small.  And yeah after discussing with a trusted consultant ways to actually get people to donate, since 99% of the board doesn't, that was suggested as a way to get people to become supporters.