• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why Not Eric Bledsoe?

GameTime

Would rather have Dragic as our starting SG. He is already 28 though so I would not give that much for him. He is also 6"3 which is the same height as Eric Gordon so you can play SG at that size.

Would rather have Dragic as our starting SG. He is already 28 though so I would not give that much for him. He is also 6"3 which is the same height as Eric Gordon so you can play SG at that size.

Dragic isn't a FA?

5/80? wow. I like him and enjoy watching him help my fanduel teams but 5/80? Good luck with that Eric.

Possibly another Lance Stevenson situation. We might can get him for 11 million if PHX gets tired of waiting.

Dragic isn't a FA?

Possibly another Lance Stevenson situation. We might can get him for 11 million if PHX gets tired of waiting.

11? They offered 4/48 which is an average of 12 per,

• Moderators

These free agent prices remind me of Xmastime when I'm clamoring for the G.I. Joe doll with a kung fu grip... then mamaweapon3 heads to the stores and sees the prices... and I wind up with "G.I. Jack" under the tree, with a hook for a hand.

~lw3

• Like 4

These free agent prices remind me of Xmastime when I'm clamoring for the G.I. Joe doll with a kung fu grip... then mamaweapon3 heads to the stores and sees the prices... and I wind up with "G.I. Jack" under the tree, with a hook for a hand.

~lw3

sarcastic_hand.gif

~lw3

I literally laughed out loud at that.  I used to get the base-model G.I. Joe (no kung-fu grip) but a knock-off G.I.Jack vehicle.  Problem was, he didn't really fit in any of the vehicles.  Thanks Ma.

And, yes, this offseason is just like low budget christmas.

On Bledsoe, is he trying to get them to trade Dragic or something?  Surely they know he's not getting that the year before Dragic's FAgency.  IIRC Dragic is coming up next season and they just drafted like 2 PG's, right?  Somebody's getting traded.

On Bledsoe, is he trying to get them to trade Dragic or something?  Surely they know he's not getting that the year before Dragic's FAgency.  IIRC Dragic is coming up next season and they just drafted like 2 PG's, right?  Somebody's getting traded.

Plus they signed Isaiah Thomas.  

Plus they signed Isaiah Thomas.  

Were they expecting someone to sign Bledsoe to an offer sheet so they could SnT him?  They loaded up on guards this offseason and they, presumably, want to re-sign Dragic next offseason.

Were they expecting someone to sign Bledsoe to an offer sheet so they could SnT him? They loaded up on guards this offseason and they, presumably, want to re-sign Dragic next offseason.

I think so but threatening to match ANY offer deterred teams from making an offer and now the money from other teams are drying up.

(I have him on my fantasy team - got him before his big contract kicked in so I'm good,lol)

No-one said Dragic was a FA, just because you are not a free agent does not mean you can't be acquired. I would much rather have the 6"3 Dragic than Bledsoe on this team. Dragic will be 29 next offseason. I am not so sure the Suns want to spend big on him as a FA or get rid of the younger Bledsoe

Just realized his agent is Rich Paul (aka Lebron's friend).  Prolly sitting in his office thinking, "Man, this agent stuff is easy.  Eric Bledsoe?  Psh, hell yeah I'll get him the max!  Look what I got for LeBron."