• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks interested in Trevor Ariza

GameTime

• Premium Member

^ I was talking directly about the Joe Johnson/Josh Smith/Al Horford core led teams that have been on this playoff run. I have been a fan since the mid-90s, I'm in my 20s if you needed to know. I remember clearly J.R. Rider.

My post wasn't to gauge your age.  My post was looking for an answer.  You seem to be the biggest supporter of Lance... Why should we get Lance at 10+ Million when we get nearly the same production from DMC at 2?

Do work on commission? Getting more HS supporters?

No commission. Just a Sizzlers dinner daddy! You takin me to Sizzlers I'm eatin wit my hands-Hook Mitch

No commission. Just a Sizzlers dinner daddy! You takin me to Sizzlers I'm eatin wit my hands-Hook Mitch

I'm sure this would be hilarious if I knew the reference, but when I first read it I was like, "WTF did I just walk into?"

I'm sure this would be hilarious if I knew the reference, but when I first read it I was like, "WTF did I just walk into?"

Oh it's from the Hook Mitchell documentary. I think it was like 10 or 12 years ago. Anyways Hook was one of the Bay Area's best ballers. Grew up with Kidd, Shaw, Antonio Davis, Greg Foster, Gary Payton etc. they all pretty much say that he was the best prospect amongst them. Anyways Hook got into drugs, etc landed in jail, kept making bad decisions. The documentary shows a perspective of his life from jail and in one part he says.."you takin me to Sizzler I'm eatin wit my hands". It's actually a pretty cool documentary, I've seen it a few times but last saw it about 8 years ago maybe.

Ps If I'm not mistaken they show footage of Hook jumping over a car. Dude was a beast. Too bad he never got a chance.

Oh it's from the Hook Mitchell documentary. I think it was like 10 or 12 years ago. Anyways Hook was one of the Bay Area's best ballers. Grew up with Kidd, Shaw, Antonio Davis, Greg Foster, Gary Payton etc. they all pretty much say that he was the best prospect amongst them. Anyways Hook got into drugs, etc landed in jail, kept making bad decisions. The documentary shows a perspective of his life from jail and in one part he says.."you takin me to Sizzler I'm eatin wit my hands". It's actually a pretty cool documentary, I've seen it a few times but last saw it about 8 years ago maybe.

Ps If I'm not mistaken they show footage of Hook jumping over a car. Dude was a beast. Too bad he never got a chance.

Ah, thanks.  I think every region has a 'Hook Mitch' story.

Now all I'll have on my mind all day is eating at Sizzler.  Do they even have those anymore?

Ah, thanks. I think every region has a 'Hook Mitch' story.

Now all I'll have on my mind all day is eating at Sizzler. Do they even have those anymore?

Lol nice. Honestly I'm not even sure. Feel like I haven't even a Sizzler commercial in like 10 years lol. You should check out the Hook movie, it's pretty cool, and sad at the same time.