• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks interested in Trevor Ariza

GameTime

I'm starting to lean twords signing lance Stephenson even though I was completely against it a few days ago

Pistons/Monroe discussing deal. Lance is the only young potential all-star left. Deng/Ariza would indeed be meh.

Lance/Korver would be pretty cool on the wings.

Edited by RWF

With every passing day, I really just want us to sign Stephenson. Deng could be great as well, but Stephenson is definitely #1. I don't envision Ariza being a difference maker and I'm scared of what the contract would like like. 

Hawks are really going to have to start taking chances. Perhaps that means spending a little more on RFA and hoping they live up to the money. Maybe it means taking a chance on Lance.

I just dont like grabbing players who have already reached their ceiling and aren't going to get us a title. I like Deng and Ariza but are they really going to push us over the hump at any point?

Hawks really need to start taking chances and hoping something pays off. Ala Millsap. We play it too safe and accept "above average"

Oh and for the record that's why I like the Payne selection

Ariza would be a great signing if he plays like he did last season. He is only 28.

You guys who have all your hopes tied to RFA must realize its rare that they leave. Cleveland offered Hayward and the Mavs offered Parsons but their teams are expected to match these offers.

Is their a FA pickup that anybody would be happy with? If Ferry overpays he doesnt know what he is doing and he is handicapping the franchise. If he makes it known to the elite players that he is interested and they decline Ferry is in over his head and his days are numbered. All I know is we have been in the playoffs for at least five years in a row and have recently locked down the right coach. We are a legit piece away from being a real scary team, but we cant force anybody to sign here.

• Like 2