• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What do we do now?

Goots

• Premium Member

How come teams can afford a super star or two and every offseason we have a ton of money and only get like 3 backups lol

Every offseason is a far cry from 2nd offseason in a row with a "ton of money" to spend on FAs .. And last offseason money was spent wisely as it likely will be this offseason as well. When the offseasons of 2010-2011 and 2011-2012 we didnt have money to spend because of Joe

• Like 1

People are just fed up with these safe moves. Eventually you need to take a chance if you want to get better. Ferry has no balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Premium Member

Cant believe how much money teams are throwing away for role players and above average but not great players. Really setting themselves up for failure for the next offseason.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

People are just fed up with these safe moves. Eventually you need to take a chance if you want to get better. Ferry has no balls.

Um. Not following. Who could have taken a chance on so far that he didn't?

Cant believe how much money teams are throwing away for role players and above average but not great players. Really setting themselves up for failure for the next offseason.

It's awesome. Next season Ferry can have cap room again and spend a quarter of it on garbage.

Um. Not following. Who could have taken a chance on so far that he didn't?

Hayward and Parsons for starters. Lance Stephenson.