• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pau to Chicago, Ariza to the Rockets, Hawks running out of targets

NJHAWK

• Moderators

Dear Sir Daniel Ferry,

Make an offer to Monroe now please.

Thanks,

Hawks Fans.

Monroe is elite offensively, but slow-footed defensively and is a tweener. If we spend money on a center and force Sap to play out of position, that center better be an anchor. We have a Monroe in the making in Payne. Deng or bust ATP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87
  • Like 2

Our offseason is completed. With regard to Monroe I would expect the Pistons to match. They can't afford to let a player like Monroe leave for nothing. Unless the Hawks can engage the Pistons in a S&T with either Millsap or Horford as a center piece. I don't see much developing on that front.

So we traded away our first round pick from last year for absolutely nothing in a pointless salary dump. Good job getting what should be good role players at good salaries. Overall we didn't really improve the team at all. If healthy they are still about 45 wins team.

Monroe is elite offensively, but slow-footed defensively and is a tweener. If we spend money on a center and force Sap to play out of position, that center be an anchor. We have a Monroe in the making in Payne. Deng or bust ATP.

Ship off Millsap for Monroe in a SnT. Going to lose him anyways via FA next season.

Well they say the Bulls may amnesty Boozer. Hes not the most exciting target but he would help Al on the boards. I dont think we have a player like that . A guy who can crash the boards and isnt a complete dud on offense.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Well they say the Bulls may amnesty Boozer. Hes not the most exciting target but he would help Al on the boards. I dont think we have a player like that . A guy who can crash the boards and isnt a complete dud on offense.

Hmm interesting. Also a Dukie.

depending on the price I wouldn't mind it.

Booz going to the Cavs I bet.