• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawksfans, Catch the Spirit!

Diesel

• Premium Member
Edited by Diesel
  • Like 4

I am amazed at how people are amazed Teague is watching game film right now. Are people also amazed when someone completes work outside of normal business hours?

Lol.. The guy makes millions a year so you would hope he could squeeze in a little film time

I am amazed at how people are amazed Teague is watching game film right now. Are people also amazed when someone completes work outside of normal business hours?

I dont know man, when I was in school summer vaca was summer vaca. lol  Now all the teachers used to say they spent all summer planning lessons and I used to think they were full of shhhyt.

spirit_nique_030805_460.jpg

That's the Spirit I was hoping for... But it is awesome to see our top 3 players watching film on their own time. Thabo in that group is gonna be a huge addition.

Yea, reading the thread title I thought an APB had gone out to locate Spirit after he escaped his retirement aviary or something.

I dont know man, when I was in school summer vaca was summer vaca. lol  Now all the teachers used to say they spent all summer planning lessons and I used to think they were full of shhhyt.

They are full of sheet. I don't start until about a week before... Lol