• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Dominique wants to buy the Hawks (TMZ report)

HighFlyer

Nique obviously can't afford the team but he can be the public face of a new owner or group. This is a common practice for groups trying to get a sports franchise. Magic Johnson can't afford the LA Dodgers but he is a major piece of the branding of that ownership group.

True but $500 million isn't too shabby. Lol

Nique being backed by Gearon??

I believe that Gearon "gave" Nique whatever small ownership interest in the team that he currently has. Therefore, it wouldn't surprise me, but if Gearon has the money to buy out Levenson, why didn't he do it a long time ago?

As for Nique, he is nowhere near wealthy enough to buy a controlling share of the team.

• Moderators

Is it me or is it kind of creepy that you can just find a person's net worth on the internet....

You find a WHOLE lot more than just net worth of somebody on the internet...

http://www.spokeo.com/?g=name_gs_C000213&gclid=CKGvo5GF18ACFVQV7AodM3wAMQ

Type your name in and see what the internet knows about you.  It's no wonder why America has problem with identity theft.

You find a WHOLE lot more than just net worth of somebody on the internet...

http://www.spokeo.com/?g=name_gs_C000213&gclid=CKGvo5GF18ACFVQV7AodM3wAMQ

Type your name in and see what the internet knows about you.  It's no wonder why America has problem with identity theft.

Oh don't I know....I do that for a living, but I mean the stuff you can find about wealthy and famous people on basic sites is just nutty.

• Like 1