• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ferry Taking Indefinite Leave of Absence

Bahamut

Ferry is not gone for good. Just gonna take a vacation until this blows over. Hate to break it to his haters here but he's coming back. Just as i said those weren't his words and he was reading from a script and sooo many of you were sooo convinced that he was just talking and not reading, I'm telling you he's coming back. If I end up being wrong on this I'll eat crow then, but I'm confident that Ferry will be vindicated (to some extent) before this is over and others will be looking worse than him.

I agree. He should have been more aware of his surroundings and more careful , but after all the revelations I want him to stay. I just not sure how he could desire to stay after this episode

Ferry is not gone for good. Just gonna take a vacation until this blows over. Hate to break it to his haters here but he's coming back. Just as i said those weren't his words and he was reading from a script and sooo many of you were sooo convinced that he was just talking and not reading, I'm telling you he's coming back. If I end up being wrong on this I'll eat crow then, but I'm confident that Ferry will be vindicated (to some extent) before this is over and others will be looking worse than him.

I concur.

May I point out that the paragraph that DF referenced was June 6th, the same day of the conference call.

I agree 100% Dolf.  Long live Ferry!  Cant wait for the season to begin.  We are about to be a serious problem in the Eastern conference.

• Like 1