• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Julio or AJ Green coming up on Playbook on NFL Network

Admin

I would put AJ Green just a slight not h above Julio at this point. But they are both just starting out and there is a long way to go. Bookmark this page ill be back in 6-8 years...:-/

I would put AJ Green just a slight not h above Julio at this point. But they are both just starting out and there is a long way to go. Bookmark this page ill be back in 6-8 years...:-/

I'd probably take AJ as well since he's built like a spider monkey and has that insane catch radius.

But you can't go wrong either way.

Wish AJ would have played. Still a solid game by my Bengals although we keep getting more injuries. Obviously Jones and Green arent as good as Calvin. While Calvin is a clear #1 I also think Brandon Marshall is the clear #2. You can go AJ Dez and Julio for 3, 4, 5 and change the order around as you please.

Wish AJ would have played. Still a solid game by my Bengals although we keep getting more injuries. Obviously Jones and Green arent as good as Calvin. While Calvin is a clear #1 I also think Brandon Marshall is the clear #2. You can go AJ Dez and Julio for 3, 4, 5 and change the order around as you please.

No Marshall isn't up to that level because he takes plays off and he has maybe the most unreliable hands in the league. Sure he makes a lot of great catches and plays but he makes too many mistakes to be #2.

I really like that Sanu kid, he's a weapon. Still think the Bengals should have held onto Simpson a couple of years back. That would be an intimidatingly huge WR core. 

No Marshall isn't up to that level because he takes plays off and he has maybe the most unreliable hands in the league. Sure he makes a lot of great catches and plays but he makes too many mistakes to be #2.

I really like that Sanu kid, he's a weapon. Still think the Bengals should have held onto Simpson a couple of years back. That would be an intimidatingly huge WR core.

Was Simpson the real athletic guy who did backflips in the end zone? Didn't he end up going to the Vikings? If its the guy I'm thinking about, I agree, not sure why Bengals didnt resign him.

On a sidenote, I had Jamal Charles, AJ Green and RGIII in my fantasy league and all 3 were injured. Charles got me like 2 points, AJ got me 0 and I sat RG in favor of Romo luckily. After all that I edged out a 75-74 win. Lol. A owe a thank you note to Darren Sproles. That guy could be one of the most underrated guys in the league. Funny thing was that my opponent had McCoy.

Julio has a playoff win and success versus the best defenses running at the time in San Fran and Seattle in the playoffs. Holla at me when Calvin can claim that he helped lead the Lions to those goals.

Man where were you in the other thread when everybody was jumping on me about Julio and Calvin lol

Was Simpson the real athletic guy who did backflips in the end zone? Didn't he end up going to the Vikings? If its the guy I'm thinking about, I agree, not sure why Bengals didnt resign him.

On a sidenote, I had Jamal Charles, AJ Green and RGIII in my fantasy league and all 3 were injured. Charles got me like 2 points, AJ got me 0 and I sat RG in favor of Romo luckily. After all that I edged out a 75-74 win. Lol. A owe a thank you note to Darren Sproles. That guy could be one of the most underrated guys in the league. Funny thing was that my opponent had McCoy.

Yeah he is the one who jumped over and flipped over the Cardinals dback. He is also the one who was charged with felony drug poss with intent to sell. I know he has been arrested a few times since he went to Minny as well. His play wasnt consistent enough to be worth the trouble. The Bengals have been alot better of late since they gave Marv more control to keep the loadmouths and trouble makers off the team.

Yeah he is the one who jumped over and flipped over the Cardinals dback. He is also the one who was charged with felony drug poss with intent to sell. I know he has been arrested a few times since he went to Minny as well. His play wasnt consistent enough to be worth the trouble. The Bengals have been alot better of late since they gave Marv more control to keep the loadmouths and trouble makers off the team.

I didn't realize he's continued to be in trouble. That's a shame as he's incredibly talented. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/18/jerome-simpson-in-more-legal-trouble/

I'm thinking just "high" would have worked, but either way.

Haha very true. I just didn't wanna rain on their parade. Only time I remember a team scoring more than 56 was a Tom Coughlin late 90's squad that scored like 60 something. Not sure what year it was but I remember Fred Taylor having a crazy run in that game.

In any event, great game by Falcons yesterday but Julio is not Calvin.

Haha very true. I just didn't wanna rain on their parade. Only time I remember a team scoring more than 56 was a Tom Coughlin late 90's squad that scored like 60 something. Not sure what year it was but I remember Fred Taylor having a crazy run in that game.

In any event, great game by Falcons yesterday but Julio is not Calvin.

Marino's final game, a playoff game vs Jacksonville and they smoked us. I think it was 62-7 or something like that. Jimmy Johnson was intentionally trying to force Marino to retire so that he could have "his guy" at QB. 

Calvin simply hasn't affected winning enough for my tastes. All World receivers have to, Rice being the Standard Bearer. Even arguably the next two greatest modern receivers, as silly and stupid as they might have been in Moss and Owens, had ridiculous strings of helping lead their teams to the playoffs, regarless of coach, QB, or scheme.

Julio and AJ are well on their way to enjoying much more winning than CJ has. As their teams unquestioned best player and arguabe Top Captian, I'm not impressed with gaudy numbers while your team hasnt had any sustained success in your career.

Just curious, what is the Lions record without CJ? We all saw how important Julio is to the Falcons as soon as he went down.

Edited by benhillboy