• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nique was on 92.9 today

anxietyreigns

I hope nique gets this team with a multi billionaire partner!

We need something to give us a push in free agency and I believe those guys talking to our greatest player in our franchises history will really get them interested in joining.

Couldn't disagree more. As an owner, bringing in Nique to talk to a potential free agent could be the difference between the guy taking a serious look at joining the Hawks ... or not even giving us a chance.

I COMPLETELY disagree...I feel his name alone is going to help persuade free agents to come here and actually be seriously interested in the hawks period.

Hawks don't have a lot going for them and mark Cuban owners seem to be rare. I think nique can describe Atlanta's culture, city, and relate to marquee free agents better than anyone we bring in. Also I like that he is very aware that Atlanta has long needed a star player so he will have a top priority in getting us one here.

A owner who was once a superstar/franchise cornerstone player...I believe may be the best way to go if we are going to have any huge success going forward.

I may be feeling like this cause we don't have a lot or have even had a lot going for the franchise in so long I'm desperate for something different and having a nba hall of famer talking to big time free agents seems like a no brainer! Especially when he tells them how he can relate to their success.

Just my opinion...sorry for the long read.

I COMPLETELY disagree...I feel his name alone is going to help persuade free agents to come here and actually be seriously interested in the hawks period.

Hawks don't have a lot going for them and mark Cuban owners seem to be rare. I think nique can describe Atlanta's culture, city, and relate to marquee free agents better than anyone we bring in. Also I like that he is very aware that Atlanta has long needed a star player so he will have a top priority in getting us one here.

A owner who was once a superstar/franchise cornerstone player...I believe may be the best way to go if we are going to have any huge success going forward.

I may be feeling like this cause we don't have a lot or have even had a lot going for the franchise in so long I'm desperate for something different and having a nba hall of famer talking to big time free agents seems like a no brainer! Especially when he tells them how he can relate to their success.

Just my opinion...sorry for the long read.

You and North agree that Nique would help - he was disagreeing with DrR that it wouldn't.

I highly doubt Nique will convince any free agents to come here. I mean he's heavily involved with the team already and it hasn't made a difference. It would just be a novelty thing if he were part of ownership as he wouldn't have enough stake in ownership to affect anything.

I highly doubt Nique will convince any free agents to come here. I mean he's heavily involved with the team already and it hasn't made a difference. It would just be a novelty thing if he were part of ownership as he wouldn't have enough stake in ownership to affect anything.

He could use some money from this site.