• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Braves now officially eliminated from the Post Season

ATLHawks3

Now that the Braves have been eliminated from the process, who will no be the first to go? What moves should we expect in the offseason? Will we be contenders by the time the new ball park opens? Will we ever see a World Series Title come to Atlanta? 

The way this season has ended. They are 99.9% gone. Braves are very loyal organization. Perhaps too loyal at times. It is time to make those moves. I have heard the Braves ast GM is very highly thought of within the organization. His name escape me right now. He will likely be the front runner for the GM job. No idea who the Manager in waiting could be.

First move from the roster perspective is get rid of BJ contract. Get the feeling Gattis and Minor might be move this offseason as well. Perhaps using those two as to get someone ot take BJ contract.

• Moderators

I think Fredi is gone and I wasn't really calling for his head.  His teams never seem cohesive and he certainly didn't deal with uggla effectively.There again I don't care.   I hate to say it but this move to Cobb I think is seriously bogus and I thought my loss of interest would be temporary, but I just could give a crap anymore.  

My dad is a native atlantan and so am I.  I could never understand why he didn't care more about what happens in the city but i understand now.   As you personally witness years and years of mismanagment and outsiders coming in and wrecking what little history and traditions we have you just get worn down.