• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hornets vs Hawks, Tonight at 7:30

No TV again huh?  angry2.gif

MATCHUP TO WATCH

Al Horford vs. Al Jefferson.  The two best Als in the NBA are extremely fun to watch on the offensive end.  Horford is a creative player with one of the best mid-range jumpers among bigs, while Jefferson is arguably the best offensive post player in basketball.  It's great to see both healthy after they missed last year's playoffs with injuries

• Premium Member

During the lockout year we had a preseason game with Charlotte televized. It was Bob and one of their announcers calling the game together. These teams are so close together they could have easily teamed up crews to get some work in and save money. I agree with everyone else, it's stupid to not have any games (especially this one) on TV.

• Like 2

• Moderators

This whole no TV thing is really annoying. If it is because Fox Sports doesn't think the cost of putting a TV production team together for the ratings this game would draw...then A$G should pony up and share the cost!

I'd be nice if they ditched FoxSports and moved to Peachtree TV, but I'm sure Peachtree wouldn't be able to pony up enough cash to make it happen.  Comcast SportsNet would be an improvement too.

• Moderators

I'm going tonight as a test run for taking my 2-yr old to games that start at 7:30pm, which is very close to bedtime and frighteningly close to the toddler`s "I`m So Tired I`m Going to Have a Crazy Person Freak Out time." Wish me luck!

Anybody else going?

@LamarHampton We took our daughter when she was 2. She was a trooper -loved the foam finger so much she bit a good chunk out.

When she got tired she just went to sleep in my lap then slept all the way back to the car and home.