• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Atlanta Hawks are 28th in the League in Rebounds Per Game

Bonkers

I hear ya but rankings are the same whether you're talking about rebounds or education.  Someone is going to be last.   Being ranked 27th doesn't necessarily mean you suck at it.   There could be two rebounds seperating first and last.   There aren't of course but without any context, being near the bottom doesn't mean much.

Miami was dead last two seasons in a row. Maybe that's the secret to getting to the Finals. We're grabbing too many rebounds. 

Yeah.  We better fix this rebounding thing so we can be a top rebounding team with the other elite teams like sacramento, detroit, indy, and minny.

• Premium Member

Nope

I want everyone who said that Rebounding wasn't a big deal to realize how foolish they were

I think everyone knew it was a big deal. We just did so many things well that you could live with it.

Those things we did well weren't executed this series. Still though, I don't remember you posting when we win? Just when we lose a playoff game.

Any true Hawks fan will complain about our size, it's just different when someone ONLY complains about our short comings when we lose. Why watch or care?

I think everyone knew it was a big deal. We just did so many things well that you could live with it.

Those things we did well weren't executed this series. Still though, I don't remember you posting when we win? Just when we lose a playoff game.

Any true Hawks fan will complain about our size, it's just different when someone ONLY complains about our short comings when we lose. Why watch or care?

Please man. I've had so many people on here talk shit about what I post I don't care anymore

Every single thing I said came to fruition 

• Premium Member

In the games we lost. You focus on our negative play and if you realize that ONE team wins a championship, it's easier to feed on your "expertise" because everyone feels it. Only one team and their fans wind up happy.

We had a great year..appreciate it.

In the games we lost. You focus on our negative play and if you realize that ONE team wins a championship, it's easier to feed on your "expertise" because everyone feels it. Only one team and their fans wind up happy.

We had a great year..appreciate it.

It was a surprising season. But no it was not a great season

Winning a title would mean it was a great season

• Premium Member

It was a surprising season. But no it was not a great season

Winning a title would mean it was a great season

So you were planning on us winning the east this year?

But Pero was the answer, because " he can spread the floor and do the little things that dont show in the boxscore.........."   lmao

Edited by atlhawks1

• Premium Member

But Pero was the answer, because " he can spread the floor and do the little things that dont show in the boxscore.........." lmao

I was never a huge Pero fan so I'm not sure how you relate him to what we did this year.

• Premium Member

Nope

So what are you mad about? It's hard to find so many negative things to post about in a season where we overachieved. The Budenholzer era has been pretty successful in Hawks terms (and the majority of NBA teams too). Especially when you think about it and see how we keep improving.

• Premium Member

Pero was THE biggest problem the Hawks had LAST year and this year.

He is one of the few players I don't defend. I know he did a lot for us that "didn't show up in the stat sheet" but last year vs Indy and the Beal block tell you all you need to know about him.