• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Have 2 other tickets for Fri vs Heat - $50 ea.

JackB1

If anyone's interested in going to the game Fri nite, I have 2 other tickets available in Sect 120, row F for $50 ea.  I will lay out the money for you if you paypal me your share.  We can meet up before the game at the CNN Center.  I have gone to many games with "coachx", so he can vouch for me that I am trustworthy.

EMail me at jackbandel@gmail.com.

Let's Go Hawks!!!

BTW...great win last night smile3.gif

Edited by JackB1
  • Like 1

OK, me and RedDawg are in.

Still 2 other tickets available, but you gotta move fast!

These are great seats for a good price.  6th row back

on the floor level!  Sect 120.

email me ASAP if u want them:  jackbandel@gmail.com

Edited by JackB1

can u lower the f***ing price?

Honestly that's pretty cheap. My cost as a season ticket holder for tickets in section 116 row H (right behind Hawks bench) is about $65-70/ticket. Checked on stubhub this afternoon and the cheapest tix in 116 are $117.50 or so, and that's at the very back of the section. Maybe section 120 is different - like maybe it`s a corner or behind the basket, which can sometimes effect price - but it sure seems to me like he`s making a pretty good offer. My $0.02

• Like 2

can u lower the f***ing price?

Are u serious? These are 6th row, lower level seats.  I think face value is $90 or so.  $50 for these vs Miami on a Fri night is a great deal.  It will probably sell out.  Scalpers will be asking double easy.

There are still a pair left if anyone wants them please contact me via email immediately

• Like 1

I would absolutely go if I was in Atlanta. A nice test for us early in the season. Personally I think Miami has been playing above their heads in the early going. No way Bosh has his best season at 30; he will fall off, and so will the Heat.

Kyle is having his best season (so far) at 33 - just saying.

Had a blast at the game, and it was a great win for us. JackB was a cool guy too. I highly recommend him to anyone in the future for cheap tickets with a great view

Thanks James.  Always nice to meet fellow Squawkers in person.  I was surprised how easily we won that game.  Miami is in trouble if Wade doesn't play more.  They looked lost out there without someone making plays for others.