• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sap is definitely a better fit than Horford

Diesel

Instead of focusing on the end result, I focus on what we did well during the game. Teague, Horford, and Korver had good games against a good defensive team in Toronto. Without Thabo, I think are perimeter defense was exposed. Toronto's got big guards who were hittng their shots. Inside however none of their bigs did anything of note. If we get Thabo back, and cut down on our mental errors we're right with them in a playoff series.

The results are what matters. The Hawks stayed close to SA a month ago but would have no shot of beating them in a playoff series.

The results are what matters. The Hawks stayed close to SA a month ago but would have no shot of beating them in a playoff series.

If that's how you feel than fine. But this is the regular season. There's more than results that matters. Improvement game after game matters. Seeing areas of strength and weakness matters. If we lose than fine, our record doesn't show we're in much trouble- I care more about our quality of play. It wasn't great tonight, but we kept ourselves in it. We played well against a team who just played better. Come playoff time though, I think we can take them.

Diesel's boy disappeared last night, got crapped on by Amir Johnson and he's no where to be found. Simply put, Al is a much better player. We keep him, get a legit center for Sap and we better by placing Al is his natural position and his natural role without someone getting in his way.

Lol Millsap has one game and he's "nowhere to be found"

Horford has one good game and he's back to being a savior.

You are the biggest Homer I've ever seen.

Millsap has played light-years better than Horford this season. It's not even a debate

• Like 1

Lol Millsap has one game and he's "nowhere to be found"

Horford has one good game and he's back to being a savior.

You are the biggest Homer I've ever seen.

Millsap has played light-years better than Horford this season. It's not even a debate

Smh, looking at the numbers Horf has been better. He wasn't even 85% yet but still better numbers. Neither player has been too good but this game was the best either played especially since Sap doesn't play good defense ever for his position. You been trolling me for several weeks now and have been dead wrong all the way.

It is what it is. Sap is a good scorer, good rebounder, can score in multiple ways and has good hands on D. Horf can score efficently, has elite movement, can shoot, can defend multiple positions, protect the rim at times and defend team and man defense. Horford just does a lot more than Sap. Sap is no doubt good. He's very good on offense. That's the reason why he can get us a quality center in return in a trade.

Oh yeah what numbers are those? Because Millsap is better nearly across the board. Why is that so difficult to comprehend?

As the Raptor announcer said last night, you move Al off his spot and you take him away. I'd love to see someone do that to Millsap as he'd drive right past them.

And I'm not sure how 10 points and 4 rebounds for the entire game and vs different guys defending him is Amir crapping on Millsap but then again I don't see the games through your crazy glasses.

• Like 2

Smh, looking at the numbers Horf has been better. He wasn't even 85% yet but still better numbers. Neither player has been too good but this game was the best either played especially since Sap doesn't play good defense ever for his position. You been trolling me for several weeks now and have been dead wrong all the way.

It is what it is. Sap is a good scorer, good rebounder, can score in multiple ways and has good hands on D. Horf can score efficently, has elite movement, can shoot, can defend multiple positions, protect the rim at times and defend team and man defense. Horford just does a lot more than Sap. Sap is no doubt good. He's very good on offense. That's the reason why he can get us a quality center in return in a trade.

Trolling you for weeks? My lord could you be anymore sensitive?

I've commented on your posts maybe 5 times my ENITRE time here.

Oh yeah what numbers are those? Because Millsap is better nearly across the board. Why is that so difficult to comprehend?

As the Raptor announcer said last night, you move Al off his spot and you take him away. I'd love to see someone do that to Millsap as he'd drive right past them.

And I'm not sure how 10 points and 4 rebounds for the entire game and vs different guys defending him is Amir crapping on Millsap but then again I don't see the games through your crazy glasses.

Whoever said AL is a SG playing center said it perfectly. There's only one person that thinks al has played well... Lol

• Like 2

We had this discussion last week and you posted up numbers, I showed you why Al's stats were just as good if not better, you dismissed it and what has happened since, Al's numbers and overall impact improved and Sap's stayed the same. Al just had two very good games in a row. Sap was good v. Washington but was terrible v. Toronto.

Al is probably one of the best finishers in the NBA and one of the best at his position. Al really isn't about spots at all. He's about getting open looks and getting in position to score. He has spots he likes but taking him out of his spots isn't useful. It making sure he isn't open is the challenge. Why are you taking a Raptors announcer option seriously. You would do better listening to C Webb or Shaq than them and that's not praise either.

It's not about the numbers v. TOR for Sap. Amir looked better. It's like Jordan Hill v. Horf. Horf stats weren't much worse than Hill's but Hill looked much better v. Al in that matchup when we lost to the Lakers.

Edited by nbasupes40retired

We had this discussion last week and you posted up numbers, I showed you why Al's stats were just as good if not better, you dismissed it and what has happened since, Al's numbers and overall impact improved and Sap's stayed the same. Al just had two very good games in a row. Sap was good v. Washington but was terrible v. Toronto.

Al is probably one of the best finishers in the NBA and one of the best at his position. Al really isn't about spots at all. He's about getting open looks and getting in position to score. He has spots he likes but taking him out of his spots isn't useful. It making sure he isn't open is the challenge. Why are you taking a Raptors announcer option seriously. You would do better listening to C Webb or Shaq than them and that's not praise either.

It's not about the numbers v. TOR for Sap. Amir looked better. It's like Jordan Hill v. Horf. Horf stats weren't much worse than Hill's but Hill looked much better v. Al in that matchup when we lost to the Lakers.

Amir really didn't look better though. He was lively early in the game, but he sort of disappeared (like Millsap) by the end of it.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

You've yet to be able to dispute any of the numbers that show Millsap is better in 3/4 of the stats.

Don't give me any nonsense about impact, movement, and other cute phrases you use that have no meaning. Show me proof that Al is better. Unfortunately you won't be able to as the only thing that puffs up his numbers is his FG accuracy, and I'd expect a C to best a PF in that area anyway.

Again, take away the wide open mid range jumper from Al and he's neutralized. We've seen it for 7 years now. Others see it. Not sure why you're unable to.

Tell me why I shouldn't listen to a former NBA player, former teammate of Nique and a guy who's paid to analyze basketball for a living and instead I should listen to you?

This really isn't a debate. You believe Millsap will continue to be better than Horford, and Supes thinks a healthy Horford is a better player. Only time will tell, but for the record, I think we should keep Horford.

This really isn't a debate. You believe Millsap will continue to be better than Horford, and Supes thinks a healthy Horford is a better player. Only time will tell, but for the record, I think we should keep Horford.

Except he's not arguing for a healthy Horford. He's arguing Horford right now lol.

You've yet to be able to dispute any of the numbers that show Millsap is better in 3/4 of the stats.

Don't give me any nonsense about impact, movement, and other cute phrases you use that have no meaning. Show me proof that Al is better. Unfortunately you won't be able to as the only thing that puffs up his numbers is his FG accuracy, and I'd expect a C to best a PF in that area anyway.

Again, take away the wide open mid range jumper from Al and he's neutralized. We've seen it for 7 years now. Others see it. Not sure why you're unable to.

While we normally disagree, I can't remember a time where me and you were night and day as if you were Diesel before. Not once. I am going to ride with nathan on this one. It's clear you prefer Sap and I clearly perfer Horf. Let's call it that and move on.

Except he's not arguing for a healthy Horford. He's arguing Horford right now lol.

Healthy Horford is much better. Now Horford is getting back to healthy Horford. Horford a week ago wasn't impressive at all. The agruement could be made from Dolf and I disagreed and agreed. This week, no comparison. Horf is much better and he's getting back to old Al.

I do believe that Millsap is and will be the better player because he's more well rounded. Nothing against Horford but he's 1 dimensional on offense and Millsap makes a better PF than Al does and I'd like to see us have a real, legit C manning the middle. Horford gets in the way of that.

I don't know if Supes is or not. I'm not arguing Horford right now. I'm arguing that the Millsap of the past 1+ years is better than Horford ever was or will be. I'm also arguing that I don't trust Horford to not have another major injury. 

• Like 1

Healthy Horford is much better. Now Horford is getting back to healthy Horford. Horford a week ago wasn't impressive at all. The agruement could be made from Dolf and I disagreed and agreed. This week, no comparison. Horf is much better and he's getting back to old Al.

Really? Horford had 7 points and 4 rebounds vs Washington and before that he had 14 points and 2 rebounds against Detroit. He had one good shooting game and now he's back? He's a 1 dimensional mid-range shooting C who's a poor rebounder for the position, an average at best defender for the position, and you can't rely on him to get you a basket on his own without being set up by a teammate. In what world is that impressive? NOTHING will change the fact that he is limited to what others set him up for. That's not the type of player that you pay 12+ million to and try to build your roster around. 

While we normally disagree, I can't remember a time where me and you were night and day as if you were Diesel before. Not once. I am going to ride with nathan on this one. It's clear you prefer Sap and I clearly perfer Horf. Let's call it that and move on.

Hey if you need to duck out without being able to provide a single FACT to support your argument then go for it. I'm not going to sit here and say sure I'll just call it a draw and move on when you're very clearly and factually proven wrong.