• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My 5 favorite plays from an historic night

Favorite 5 plays from last night:

5. Bazemore thunderous high flying dunk, DMCs pass was on the money.

4. Kyle's 2nd straight dunk - it's now part of his repertoire, lol (pay up EB)

3. Teague's left handed pass to a hard charging Millsap right down the lane for the bucket.

2. Schröder's thread the needle pass to Al for the spin and flip for 2 all in one motion.

1. Teague's steal, dunk, scream and chest pound to cap off a wondrous history setting night, that it was against Westbrook made it even sweeter.

Honorable mention: The Fans, The Pero Pump fake, the team defense.

Favorite 5 plays from last night:

5. Bazemore thunderous high flying dunk, DMCs pass was on the money.

4. Kyle's 2nd straight dunk - it's now part of his repertoire, lol (pay up EB)

3. Teague's left handed pass to a hard charging Millsap right down the lane for the bucket.

2. Schröder's thread the needle pass to Al for the spin and flip for 2 all in one motion.

1. Teague's steal, dunk, scream and chest pound to cap off a wondrous history setting night, that it was against Westbrook made it even sweeter.

Honorable mention: The Fans, The Pero Pump fake, the team defense.

I'd switch #1 and #2 but right on the money :-D

• Premium Member

You have to put in those blocks from Horford and Millsap in that list. It not only denied points but it got the crowd even more into the game.

I absolutely agree with the Teague dunk and scream with chest pound action as my favorite part of the night. It was such a great shot at Westbrook for his acting like a jackass early in the game when he got a dunk and was screaming at our fans.

• Like 2

All good stuff.  All of us old timers remember watching old black & white

movies of tarzan, hearing his yell and seeing Jeff T. do a perfect imitation!

One of the highlights that remains in my mind happened late when Millsap

hit that perfect three!  That was a backbreaker and happened just before

the J T steal.

GO ATL !!

music.gif

P.S.  Don't forget hitting every free throw!!

Edited by Gray Mule

Also loved the moment KD had to step in between Ibaka and Westbrook.  Would've loved to see them go toe-to-toe.

Well, to be accurate, they would've gone "Get outta my face!  Y'all get off me!  You better be glad they're holding me back!" as they slowly back away from the "fight".

Yeah the Reddit subgroup is great, and Peachtree Hoops (and of course Hawksquawk!). 

And also, I love going over to the RealGM NBA board to watch the posters struggle with the very concept of a 36-8 team.

• Premium Member

This made me chuckle...

"I think those were the No. 1 and No. 2 all-time worst dunks," Korver said. "It's getting way too much attention. I'm going to backboard them the rest of the season."

Man, I got up off my couch when I saw KK on the break.  I was like, "Dunk it!  Dunk it!  DO IT KYLE!" lol  My kids were in the living room with me, jumping up and down.  It was nuts. lol   I hope he doesn't stop dunking.  Probably should save it for the home crowed though.

...and I swear, if he puts any sort of of style on it.  I'm dead. lol

• Like 1