• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Curious, is Dennis's hair streak a birth mark or a choice?

randawg91

laugh1.gif Not a birthmark bro, this article actually talks about it.

http://www.myajc.com/news/sports/basketball/hawks-Schröder-has-traveled-far-in-year/njfS6/?icmp=ajc_internallink_invitationbox_apr2013_ajcstubtomyajcpremium#282b50a6.257061.735601

"When Schröder did show up on this continent, the only thing distinctive about him was a square of gold dyed into his dark hair. It certainly set him apart, which was his mother’s idea from the beginning. In Germany, she used to run a hair salon, and it was her vision to color Dennis entirely blond. He balked. The unique spot treatment was the product of intense negotiation and compromise."

Haha well I know a lot of people have grey patches of hair that are birthmarks, didn't know if that might be the case here. Thanks! 

Lol, I'm so glad I no longer have to hear "self-scout"

Unless it was a Dimitroff term, then ...

On Dennis' hair, I posted a while back that during an interview Al was asked about that.  Al laughed and said they need to ask his mom about it.

I'm going with a similar fashion statement as Dennis.  Except I put the streak on both sides...and it's gray.   

I just noticed a few grays in my wig.  Didn't think it'd rattle me as much as it has but man I feel old now.  Curse you Father Time!!

• Premium Member

I just noticed a few grays in my wig. Didn't think it'd rattle me as much as it has but man I feel old now. Curse you Father Time!!

I just got my first dew gray hairs also, and I agree agree, it shook me up more than I expected. My kids are making me look and feel old!

Hey Koonin, you've got more work to do:

1. Dennis wig with gold streak.

2. Moose goggles.

3. A Pero Beard

Don't forget the Mike Scott lovely lady lips on his neck. Love dem thick lips. Somewhere LL cool J fans are jealous.

• Premium Member

laugh1.gif Not a birthmark bro, this article actually talks about it.

http://www.myajc.com/news/sports/basketball/hawks-Schröder-has-traveled-far-in-year/njfS6/?icmp=ajc_internallink_invitationbox_apr2013_ajcstubtomyajcpremium#282b50a6.257061.735601

"When Schröder did show up on this continent, the only thing distinctive about him was a square of gold dyed into his dark hair. It certainly set him apart, which was his mother’s idea from the beginning. In Germany, she used to run a hair salon, and it was her vision to color Dennis entirely blond. He balked. The unique spot treatment was the product of intense negotiation and compromise."

That's actually pretty cool. :)

Wonder if he has any golden streaks anywhere else? :-/

If anyone has the gumption to find I know out it's you.  Happy hunting, Spud.  Although, I bet Princess Dolfan's probably beat you to it. haha.gif  

I just got my first dew gray hairs also, and I agree agree, it shook me up more than I expected. My kids are making me look and feel old!

I still look young but man if I start to gray-out it's gonna kill my game with Olivia. man_in_love.gif

I'm sure my wife won't mind.