• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Question: 21 game win Streak or beat GSW

We talking about Atlanta right? Hell yeah, I'll message you, I'm always in Section 115. I plan to parlay in Dantana's beforehand.

Oh my bad...for some reason I thought Feb. 6 was the game in GS but it's in the ATL. I actually live in the Bay Area. But if I ever get to go to a game at Philips ill holla.

Would lose her mind? Pretty sure that's long gone already.

Oh my bad...for some reason I thought Feb. 6 was the game in GS but it's in the ATL. I actually live in the Bay Area. But if I ever get to go to a game at Philips ill holla.

Yeah I was a little confused, no prob. I know you and all our board members across the world (Australia and Germany stand up!) will be there in spirit. I'm just gonna be full of spirits. And where the hell is Spirit? Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

Yeah I was a little confused, no prob. I know you and all our board members across the world (Australia and Germany stand up!) will be there in spirit. I'm just gonna be full of spirits. And where the hell is Spirit?

If your boy ends up in Charlotte is that gonna affect your allegiance to the Hawks or will you become a Hornets fan instead?? 

• Like 1

• Admin

Sad to say... I think OKC and SA are better than GS.  I know, I know... it's crazy.  Therefore, I would rather beat the Cavs by 20+ with Lebron playing at his best!!

thunder have two,superstars a really good player and a lot of scrubs .... They have a terrible coach and no system ... They get by on Durants and Westbrooks talent... It's a serious ISO team ...they do whatever they want ...there is no respect for brooks at all ... They are not better then gs

beat GS hands down. That would get us more attention and cement us as the number 1 team in the league.

GS right now are beating teams at a historic point differential. I am even willing to lose the next 2 or 3 games if it would secure us 2 wins against GS.

Edited by yungsta

Wouldn't mind taking a loss to Philly or NO while bud rested a few of the starters. That way we would be pretty fresh for Washington and GS on 2/4 and 2/6.

We can probably rest starters and still beat those teams and maybe even Washington! 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

We can probably rest starters and still beat those teams and maybe even Washington!

This has already happened before during this streak! There is a genius in it as it forces other players to step up knowing a guy isn't playing. Its like the same effect as how a team rallies around losing a player lost to an injury.

This has already happened before during this streak! There is a genius in it as it forces other players to step up knowing a guy isn't playing. Its like the same effect as how a team rallies around losing a player lost to an injury.

Oh yeah I know, I meant rest all 5 of the starters at once. But it wouldn't shock me if Budz does the 2 and then 3 starters resting model again at some point when we have a lot of games in a few days again. 

Best would be to rest the starting 5 vs GS and win the game by double digits...

It's actually pretty strategic. If we faced them later on...(not March 18, but later)...;-)

Wouldn't mind taking a loss to Philly or NO while bud rested a few of the starters. That way we would be pretty fresh for Washington and GS on 2/4 and 2/6.

You don't want to lose against NO. Since 2000 the longest road record of eastern conference teams is 13. It happened three times. Detroit 2004, Miami 2012 and a third one I forgot. All three teams reached the finals. NO is the next road game and our current road record is 12-0

It would be kind of hilarious if we rested 2 or 3 starters against GS.  I mean it's not like it's a conference game.

Pop would be very proud of his pupil - and Silver would write a letter to Budenholzer to_keep_order.gif

Btw GSW biggest weakness might be their coaching. Kerr is a rookie and still needs to learn about playoff adjustments - even if he had the best teacher when he was a player.

• Like 1

Sorry, looks like there is no edit function. But the longest winning streak in history isn't Miami's 27 but a 33 game streak from the Lakers in 71-72. I can understand that there are few here that will remember. I can honestly say that I didn't care about the NBA at that time.