• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Thabo could be out a significant amount of time [6-8 weeks]

Admin

I'd expect 4-6 weeks like he missed last year with same injury. Bazemore and Jenkins time! 

Update:

• Moderators

IF ONLY WE HAD KEPT SALMONS!!1

I'm more concerned that this injury occurred at the same time as Demarre. Achilles injuries are no joke but he was supposed to get an MRI today and there's been no update so I assume there are no ruptures to worry about.

Achilles_a64814_3013025.jpga463e003fbea78ceaea99d3328c4c2c982719549

Why get excited about any of this shit when you know injuries are going to strike sooner or later? The season is too f***ing long..

Didn't he have an injury like this last year? Dude seems to be injury prone... Which means he is dead weight.

Al Horford.

Al Horford.

I pretty much expect him to go down anytime... However, he is a big investment. 

Thabo is probably going to be useless even if he does come backright before the playoffs. This is what happens when you sign injury prone players and now they got to count on someone like Mike Scott to play big minutes at the 3. ugh.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I pretty much expect him to go down anytime... However, he is a big investment.

Dude is probably going to be useless even if he does come backright before the playoffs. This is what happens when you sign injury prone players and now they got to count on someone like Mike Scott to play big minutes at the 3. ugh.

How can you live like this always expecting the worse - wow.

How was Thabo injury prone when we signed him? That was his 1st significant injury last season.