• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Suh A Dolphin

NJHAWK

A dline with he and Cameroon Wake on it is going to be sick. The only thing that could slow him down is himself. If he plays hard it makes already one of the nfls most explosive defenses that much better. The afc east is pulling off all the big moves this offseason ( McCoy, Brandon Marshall and now Suh).

A dline with he and Cameroon Wake on it is going to be sick. The only thing that could slow him down is himself. If he plays hard it makes already one of the nfls most explosive defenses that much better. The afc east is pulling off all the big moves this offseason ( McCoy, Brandon Marshall and now Suh).

Wake and Vernon are good for 20 sacks a year on the ends without Suh. They could be scary now that teams can't regularly double team Wake.

Dol, you know Suh is getting that lifetime ban when he clotheslines or stomps on Brady so I wouldn't worry too much about rooting for him.

I'm not certain that would be a bad thing as long as he ends Brady's career! Fing Brady looks like he will play forever. He already said he wants to play until he's 45.

just hand it to beast mode, thats all they had to do. I couldnt even imagine being a seahawk fan. Its tough enough having to watch that fukk win another sb period.Especially one that was avoidable.

• Like 1

It's all good until he gets suspended half a season.

He's only missed 2 games in his career and that was back in 2011 via suspension. He should have been suspended for what he did to Rodgers but I guess the commish likes him. I highly doubt he'll ever get a long suspension for something he does on the field. He'll just continue to get a ton of fines. 

Seems like Suh doesnt have any issues with the fire to play hard and win, that seems to be Fairleys issue. Suh just goes over board at times with his stomping.Its dirty and he only makes himself look bad.

Edited by NJHAWK

Seems like Suh doesnt have any issues with the fire to play hard and win, that seems to be Fairleys issue. Suh just goes over board at times with his stomping.Its dirty and he only makes himself look bad.

And I don't known if those guys just rubbed off on Raiola or if he was dirty to begin with but I have a feeling their (along with Fairley) dirty tendencies actually came from Jim Schwartz as he seems like a turd of a coach. 

Well imo this is so far the biggest move of the offseason. Its already taken a team strength and made it that much better. There is no excuse for Miami to not have a top 3 defense and really the best overall. Even with all these rb's moving teams and big trades Id say this will be the most impactful move of the offseason. Make sure your qb brings his smelling salts.

Edited by NJHAWK

Bills still have the best DL overall and the Rans are probably 2nd best after getting Fairley today. Dolphins still have a hole at the CB opposite of Grimes, hole at starting S and need an upgrade at starting MLB. D should be top 10 but I don't expect more than that as we stand now.

Bills still have the best DL overall and the Rans are probably 2nd best after getting Fairley today. Dolphins still have a hole at the CB opposite of Grimes, hole at starting S and need an upgrade at starting MLB. D should be top 10 but I don't expect more than that as we stand now.

WHAT? WE LOST FAIRLEY TOO? Wtffff