• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Spurs

lethalweapon3

Bigs getting deep in the post, wings are coming to help, shooters are wide open. You reap what you sow we are not and HAVE NOT been playing good defense lately. We are an elite team when we play elite defense. When we struggle on D we are the same mediocre 7-6 team that started off this season. Not to mention our offense has evaporated far too often latetly but I tribute that to Korver and Scott missing time and resting starters etc... we have definately lost some mojo. If we were losing playing good ball nobody would be worried but when you watch us it is a very ugly sight right now on the court and that needs to be fixed

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 1

Bigs getting deep in the post, wings are coming to help, shooters are wide open. You reap what you sow we are not and HAVE NOT been playing good defense lately. We are an elite team when owe play elite defense. When we struggle on D we are the same mediocre 7-6 team that started off this season. Not to mention our offense has evaporated far too often latetly but I tribute that to Korver and Scott missing time

not going out and getting a TRUE big in the post will be our undoing come playoff time

I chalk that up to the incredible shooting first quarter the Spurs had.

so wat you're saying is the Hawks are playing fine . It's just the Spurs are the better team ? Do you think the Hawks have been playing the last 2 weeks the way they were in Feb ??

Third straight game (Spurs, Thunder, Warriors) where the other team's announcers are commenting on how their team is playing the best game of their season. I'd love to watch a Hawks game again where I was even mildly confident they could get a stop. Hate to say it, but Thabo does not account for 20 fewer points on the defensive end..