• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The official I F*cking hate Paul Pierce thread

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. The way he tried to take a charge on Horford at the end and then turned around to see if the ball went in, then when it went it, he was all hurt. For the love of God, pllllleassseeebeat these guys just to beat him. I can't stand this loser.

I thought the "Paul Pierce Hate" is a Toronto Raptors thing.. Didn't know he's being hated by other team fans too lol.

I  don't really hate him, I respect him. He won championship with the celtics, and lot of playoffs experience. He's really a good skilled player and high basketball IQ.

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker
  • Like 1

I thought the "Paul Pierce Hate" is a Toronto Raptors thing.. Didn't know he's being hated by other team fans too lol.

Please tell me your kidding?...

• Moderators

I  don't really hate him, I respect him. He won championship with the celtics, and he has a lot of playoff experience. He's really a good player and a veteran.

you obviously don't know our history with the guy. lol

• Like 3

you obviously don't know our history with the guy. lol

What history? would you mind sharing? Sorry i started following the hawks when coach Bud arrived in Atlanta, so i don't really know the history you're talking about lol..

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker

I can't say I hate him.  Dislike?  Yes!  When he was in Boston, I didn't like him.

Since he's in Washington, I still don't like him.

Is ha a good player?  Yes he is.  Is he a great player?  Not as great as HE thinks

that he is.  He is super arrogant.  In his own mind, he's Mr. Perfect.  When a call

goes against him, he automatically lets the official know that he missed the call.

Mistakes?  Never.  Other people makes mistakes.  He never does.

• Premium Member

I hate a lot of NBA players because they are good and piss you off when you play them.

I hate Paul Pierce because he can be good, but if he isn't good he is still a complete loser. Wheel chairs, gang signs, ninja turtle looking faces, leaning into his shots. Screw Paul Pierce.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I hate a lot of NBA players because they are good and piss you off when you play them.

I hate Paul Pierce because he can be good, but if he isn't good he is still a complete loser. Wheel chairs, gang signs, ninja turtle looking faces, leaning into his shots. Screw Paul Pierce.

• Moderators

1. Every foul is an act and he is always playing the victim. Rolls around like he got assassinated, only to stand up and walk off the court with that smug, arrogant smile on his face.
  2. The buzzer beaters. The countless buzzer beater and times the guy has lit up our beloved Hawks.
  • Like 3

I  don't really hate him, I respect him. He won championship with the celtics, and lot of playoffs experience. He's really a good skilled player and high basketball IQ.

JR Rider has a ring from being employed by the Lakers. My point is that nobody likes ether guy.

I'm sorry but it's not a Paula Pierce hate party 'til these show up ...

tumblr_me8j3est6g1qcmnsoo1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_me8j3est6g1qcmnsoo2_400.gif

@Spursfanpeacemaker the Pierce hate comes from a lot of little incidents that you wouldn't be aware of not having been around very long.  Me personally, he's always rubbed me the wrong way with his cocky attitude.  He's always been a good player but, let's be honest, prior to (the fake) KG arriving in Boston Pierce hadn't really won anything.  He was the black Kevin Love basically.  Yet he carries himself as if KG didn't save him from being a guy stacking longevity stats.

Had it been any franchise other than the hallowed Celtics his rep wouldn't be what it is today.  On top of that admittedly biased account, his fake-a** tough guy demeanor is so contrived it's beyond ridiculous.  The "gang sign" stuff just put it over the top.  He and Horford "got into it" during our '08 series and he throws the blood's gang sign as he walked off the court as if anyone believes he's part of a gang.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/02/sports/basketball/02pierce.html?_r=0

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/articles/2008/04/30/pierces_message_still_isnt_clear/

Long story long, we can't stand Paula.  If he ever donned a Hawks uniform I'd truly reevaluate my fanhood.

I'm sorry but it's not a Paula Pierce hate party 'til these show up ...

tumblr_me8j3est6g1qcmnsoo1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_me8j3est6g1qcmnsoo2_400.gif

@Spursfanpeacemaker the Pierce hate comes from a lot of little incidents that you wouldn't be aware of not having been around very long. Me personally, he's always rubbed me the wrong way with his cocky attitude. He's always been a good player but, let's be honest, prior to (the fake) KG arriving in Boston Pierce hadn't really won anything. He was the black Kevin Love basically. Yet he carries himself as if KG didn't save him from being a guy stacking longevity stats.

Had it been any franchise other than the hallowed Celtics his rep wouldn't be what it is today. On top of that admittedly biased account, his fake-a** tough guy demeanor is so contrived it's beyond ridiculous. The "gang sign" stuff just put it over the top. He and Horford "got into it" during our '08 series and he throws the blood's gang sign as he walked off the court as if anyone believes he's part of a gang.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/02/sports/basketball/02pierce.html?_r=0

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/celtics/articles/2008/04/30/pierces_message_still_isnt_clear/

Long story long, we can't stand Paula. If he ever donned a Hawks uniform I'd truly reevaluate my fanhood.

Pretty much sums it up. Oh, he also picked up on some dudes sister at a nightclub in 1999 after his rookie season and nearly got stabbed to death.

Pretty much sums it up. Oh, he also picked up on some dudes sister at a nightclub in 1999 after his rookie season and nearly got stabbed to death.

Yeah and since he didn't die the whole 'tough guy' myth just grew from there.  I don't think people realize how loosely the police use the term "stabbed".  If I get slashed across the abdomen did I really get "stabbed"?

Also, Paula will now be known as the black Kevin Love.

I don't like Paul Pierce because of how unprofessional he is, going out into the clubs just asking to be stabbed in the face multiple times. The nerve. {/sarcasm}

Man this guy really knows how to hold a grudge.  Next thing you know you'll be whippin' out the excel spreads for comparative analysis.  Sheesh.

I know this thread isn't going to go away soon because everybody hates Paul but I wish he would.  Dude has played long enough in the NBA and left his stain on it.  Side fact:  he is the most unathletic looking player to play in the NBA.

What history? would you mind sharing? Sorry i started following the hawks when coach Bud arrived in Atlanta, so i don't really know the history you're talking about lol..

Even as a casual fan I would think you'd be aware as to why a lot of fans don't like Paul.  I feel like that's a general consensus talking with friends and other people about the NBA.  I couldn't stand him as a player before and can't stand him even more now after the Hawks encounters with him.