• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague-Milsap-Pero

jmac54

Let's be honest here.

Like I staTed at the beggining of the season. Teagues play will fall off come playoff time. Milsap will look old and slow and Pero will still be worthless. Let Schröder take the reigns. Trade Teague for a SF that can create there own shot. Do not. And I Repeat DO NOT re sign milsap. And send Pero back to Macedonia.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Let's be honest here.

Like I staTed at the beggining of the season. Teagues play will fall off come playoff time. Milsap will look old and slow and Pero will still be worthless. Let Schröder take the reigns. Trade Teague for a SF that can create there own shot. Do not. And I Repeat DO NOT re sign milsap. And send Pero back to Macedonia.

And I thought I was saying stupid #*&( after an emotional loss.  SMH...

Edited by SalvorMallow
  • Like 1

Like ive said before, Moose PROVED that the Hawks dont need Milsap, who WAS my favorite Hawk at one time. Its not that Milsap is a bad player, its just that he, along with Horford, are too easily dominated in the paint because of their size. Im not gonna waste time talking about Pero anymore. I know bud is gonna break up this Milsap/Horford front court during the offseason. Guarantee it. The question is, which way are the Hawks gonna go to do it? Sign and trade Milsap? Bring Tavares over? Try and trade for another big? 

Me, i would let Milsap walk if i cant sign and trade him. Let Pero walk if i cant trade him. If nobody bites on Milsap, free up some cap space. Let Moose START at the 5, slide Horford over to his natural 4 position, develop a big thru the draft, and bring Tavares over and give him a chance to come off the bench also.

Edited by atlhawks1

Millsap doesnt get dominated he clearly was not himself today.

He and Teague both look less decisive this year as opposed to the playoffs last year. I put a lot of that on having Al back and wanting to spread the ball more. Last year it was give it to Millsap in the half court and let him work or let Teague break the defense down off the dribble. Neither are having the same success doing that. It looks like they both are waiting on someone else to step up instead of doing it themself.

As for Pero....Im over him. I can do without his "floor spacing" in favor of some better post play. Id rather Scott get his minutes right now

Edited by RedDawg#8

We need someone that can take the scoring slump into his own hands when the team is struggling, and I think we already have that player with Dennis. He has the 'clutch gene' most star players have, and he isn't afraid to drive, create contact, and make that 'hero' play every TV analyst say we lack to be a contender.

A guy like we had with Crawford.

Unleash Dennis.

Edited by RWF
  • Like 2

Gotta agree about Paul. I had the flu and wouldn't get out of bed to do anything but puke or sit the throne. If he had a high fever it would result in significant cardio drop off thus fatigue. He also would lack strength if his caloric intake and electrolyte balance was reduced from vomiting. The Flu kills thousands of people every year it's a serious illness. Playing threw it yesterday and still giving the Hawks anything just showed me he is tough as nails.

Paul's game is also really premised on his quickness, effort, and ability to move without the ball. He's not A big banger that camps under the rim and could catch their breath a little. Having the flu may be the worst thing that could happen to Paul as it limited all his best attributes.

Now I hope Pero is cleaning up his puke and serving him hand and foot while he recovers. If he hadn't suck a big fat one Paul might not have had to play so do many minutes yesterday. He did look like he didn't want to be out there kept shooting when he couldn't hit water falling out of a boat, killed our ball movement, and made some of the dumbest fouls. I used to be a Pero apologist but now I'm done with that dude. Moose needs his minutes he brought everything a reserve big should, energy, effort, rebounding, and even showed some range and good close to the basket game.

• Like 1