• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's say we trade Teague for #6 SAC.

NBASupes

Teague for 6/Nik S is fair and balanced. 

It's fair value, but you don't just trade to make a trade. If Winslow (or someone else, I guess) is there and we're ABSOLUTELY in love with him, sure, we make the trade. But you don't just dismantle an ECF team because it ended poorly, we have the flexibility to make moves without trading an All-Star.

If Winslow is still there at 6, I'd do a Teague and our pick for Mclemore, Collison and 6th

If they'd agree to this, then you have to trade Teague. Especially if Schröder continues to improve his outside shooting.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If they'd agree to this, then you have to trade Teague. Especially if Schröder continues to improve his outside shooting.

This would set us back from ECF contention....That big "IF" Schröder improves his outside shooting...I don't like the deal,  getting Winslow would be great though...

You're pretty much banking on Schröder being ready next year with a move like this.

I understand the logic because Dennis has the potential to be a starter in this league. He's shown flashes proving that this season. It's also logical to assume that he's going to make another big leap in the off season like he did last year. I wouldn't have a problem with this trade. Grabbing Winslow or one of the other top three wings is pretty tempting. It really is.

Edited by Guard