• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's say we trade Teague for #6 SAC.

NBASupes

Not happening. Any one of Oubre, Dekker, Turner, Portis, Kaminsky, Booker, or Hunter will still be on the board at 15.

Since when are All Star PG's who are very good a dime a dozen?

I'm saying you can guys like Goran Dragic or Brandon Knight as free agents this off-season who are close to Teague's level. I don't think Teague would carry enough value to get a 6th overall pick as well as McLemore. If it's on the table though, I'd take that deal.

I'm saying you can guys like Goran Dragic or Brandon Knight as free agents this off-season who are close to Teague's level. I don't think Teague would carry enough value to get a 6th overall pick as well as McLemore. If it's on the table though, I'd take that deal.

Their about to get 15 million plus. Knight got Phx to trade a potential top 6-10 pick. We gonna have to take Landry contract and trade Baze or Scott. 

I have to say that I'd love to have McLEmore in this team. Bud could get the best out of him, I'm sure. 

For those who asks about Jeff's value:

Jrue Holiday (was an all-star that season and had a 40M 4 year contract at the moment he was traded): traded for the 6th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft (Noel) and a top5 protected 2014 first round, which had a lot of probabilities to be a lottery pick.

Goran Dragic (expiring, not an all-star): traded for two UNPROTECTED first round draft picks

Brandon Knight (expiring, not an all-star): traded for LAL's pick (protected top5 2015, protected top3 2016), Tyler Ennis and Miles Plumlee.

Michael Carter-Williams (rookie contract, not an all-star): traded for LAL's pick (protected top5 2015, protected top3 2016)

So yes, Teague has a lot of value.

I have to say that I'd love to have McLEmore in this team. Bud could get the best out of him, I'm sure.

For those who asks about Jeff's value:

Jrue Holiday (was an all-star that season and had a 40M 4 year contract at the moment he was traded): traded for the 6th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft (Noel) and a top5 protected 2014 first round, which had a lot of probabilities to be a lottery pick.

Goran Dragic (expiring, not an all-star): traded for two UNPROTECTED first round draft picks

Brandon Knight (expiring, not an all-star): traded for LAL's pick (protected top5 2015, protected top3 2016), Tyler Ennis and Miles Plumlee.

Michael Carter-Williams (rookie contract, not an all-star): traded for LAL's pick (protected top5 2015, protected top3 2016)

So yes, Teague has a lot of value.

I stand corrected, Teague has enough value to get the deal done.