• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How convenient Cleveland gets all that rest

Wurider05

Rust?

Tweak?

Or the Hawks just FINALLY have a complete series and step up against the unsurmountable, in formidable King and WIN??!!

We'll have practically as much rest as Cavs, with a tad more 'groove' since we played an extra night. We have healing to do too: Teague's ankle, Korv's nose, DMC's hip, Sap's shoulder, and Horf's finger. And Cav's D is no Wiz, Korver will get his in that series. No Love, let LaBrawna get his 30, and Hawks win in 7. Praying Clipps eliminate Rocks, for Smoove/Dwight spite sake. And Clipps eliminate Worriers, for ESPeein'/sheeple spite sake. Then we can handle Clipps in Finals. For CP3(0), Mr. Kia, Doc Rivers, and the 'Almighty L.A. talking head darling' spite sake. That's my glorious plan, and if so Hawks can take this whole thing!

Edited by hazer

I'm the elusive "Alpharetta Unicorn" (BTW, not as cliche as Levinson imagined: love/listen to Snoop, Dre, Cube as much as I do Weezer/Foos/Radiohead). Disqualified since I previously lived down in EAV and that gives me 'city cred' though. And have been a fan/watching as a kid since Doc was our PG and Nique was highlight'n. And was born in 1970, last time Hawks were in ECFs. Maybe the BB Gods really are on Hawks side. I will know so with a Hawks/Clipps Final that we take in 6...

Edited by hazer

• Premium Member

It was odd that our series started first and ended last even though both teams won in 6. Either way, we aren't getting screwed like we did this last series. This is ample rest plus we get to start the series at home.

• Like 1

I wish Love wasn't hurt... Sap and Horford abuse him every time, whereas Thompson can give us problems with rebounds and is a much better defender. Also worried about refs, it was ridiculous how refs were favoring the wizards, I can only imagine what they are going to call with LeBron.

Either way, I think we match up well against the cavs. I still can't believe we are in the ECF!! THIS IS AWESOME

We need every second of the layoff too, mainly Jeff. He was his usual blurry self on offense, but he didn't want any part of directional changes or contact defensively on that ankle. It was the source of all the late-game adjustments and substitutions with our perimeter defense.