• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Did Al Horford really get ejected?

BraveSeminole

• Moderators

Dellavedova rolled on his ankle just like he did on Korver... and Horford took exception and elbow dropped him. Bullshit call, should have only been a flagrant 1. Dellavedova is on my most hated players list now. f*** THAT DUDE.

• Like 3

He went down and elbowed at Dellavedova. Dellavedova is being accused of intentionally going down on Horford's legs just like he went down on Kyle last game.

• Premium Member

How else are you supposed to react if someone is purposely trying end your career?

Seriously. Horford should have helped him up and shook Lebron's hand. That would have been a flagrant one. Complete BS.

This has to be the worst call ever. Really?! Flagrant 2??

Unbelievable!  Will the Hawks have enough players to play the next game (Or, hopefully, MORE!)??? Will Horford have to miss the next game (Or, MORE?) as well?  Sounds like the Hawks are playing against a STACKED DECK!!!

• Like 1

NBA is f***ing rigged. How you allow someone to do shit like that.. NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, BUT 3 TIMES? Bullshit. Horford's reaction was perfectly justified and if anything, it should've been a Flagarant 1.

• Moderators

It cracks me up that they say he is not dirty ... There is a pattern ... He did it to Korver, to Gibson and now Al.

I want to see our guy go after Lebron's knees and see how they react.

"Brand just being scrappy...."

I bet that is how it goes.