• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

LeRoid is a shameless cheater

IheartVolt

Lebron is a physical specimen. I'll give him that. He's physically a predominant alpha. Naturally strong, lean and fast. Men like us have weird metabolisms and can put on and lose weight within an instant. But unlike me, Lebron developed into a pop-culture sissy mentally. His body still is alpha though(like mine).

• Like 1

Lebron is a physical specimen. I'll give him that. He's physically a predominant alpha. Naturally strong, lean and fast. Men like us have weird metabolisms and can put on and lose weight within an instant. But unlike me, Lebron developed into a pop-culture sissy mentally. His body still is alpha though(like mine).

Lol, so you don't see anything suspicious in his weight loss in the off-season followed by his massive weight gain during the season?
  • Like 2

This is ridiculous

What is ridiculous about it?

Care to clarify?

Lol, so you don't see anything suspicious in his weight loss in the off-season followed by his massive weight gain during the season?

Not just any weight but lean muscle mass

• Like 2

There's an obvious difference. But it's not impossible to put on more muscle mass within a 7 month span.

I would say it's 100% impossible to put on that kind of mass in 7 months naturally.  Add in the fact that it's during the season and it becomes a Herculean feat.

• Like 2

I would say it's 100% impossible to put on that kind of mass in 7 months naturally. Add in the fact that it's during the season and it becomes a Herculean feat.

Exactly. There is no way he did this without a helper or two. That is a large amount of quality muscle added. At least 25lbs.. He looks to be at least 40lbs heavier. We can all guess what he was setting up during his two week vacation

• Premium Member

How does one start the season looking like Tony Stark and end the season looking like Thor?

• Like 1

Those pics only show an alpha like him during a season progress. All he does during these months is being involved in athletic competition. He's all layed out for that.

All you see is an alpha dude with a specifically trained body. Same as fighters dont look that special at a start of a fight, but get all those far better trained smaller functional muscles pumped up as the fight progresses and suddenly look allot more impressive. Basketball also has a muscle type of its own, where most normal looking NBA guys would actually gain an imposing body very quick if they would go on a curl-bro routine where normal guys would have to train ages to look similar. They have built very strong cores and strong functional muscles. They just dont do it because its counterproductive in the sport most of the times.

Lebron though has to play a different role with Love and Varrajeo out.

Alf was an alien and some claim he still lives in the body of Alphonso Horford. Does that make Horf an Alien?

Dude it is not biologically possible to pit on all that mass in such a short time. I don't give a chit how alpha he is.

• Like 3

Did you weigh him? Again. Looks are deceiving regarding the various forms of muscle builds. And Its entirely possible for lebron to put on mass allot faster than the average Joe. Not just Lebron, any pro athlete basically. Even more with guys like Lebron looking 30 at age 18.

This is all basics in world of athletic training.

Edited by DS17Fanboy