• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How about this suggestion?

Batkins

We've already seen this playoff season how susceptible teams are to injury...one reason is the extended amount of time the playoffs add to already beaten-up bodies. So here's my suggestion...why not make it the best of seven UNLESS one team goes up 3-0? In other words, if a team wins the first two games, a win in game 3 would end it. In view of the fact that no team has EVER (in 116 tries) come back from 3-0, that might shorten this two-month playoff period by a couple of weeks and keep us from watching meaningless games, like the one being played in Cleveland tonight.

We've already seen this playoff season how susceptible teams are to injury...one reason is the extended amount of time the playoffs add to already beaten-up bodies. So here's my suggestion...why not make it the best of seven UNLESS one team goes up 3-0? In other words, if a team wins the first two games, a win in game 3 would end it. In view of the fact that no team has EVER (in 116 tries) come back from 3-0, that might shorten this two-month playoff period by a couple of weeks and keep us from watching meaningless games, like the one being played in Cleveland tonight.

I don't believe any team had done it in baseball either until the Red Sox did it to the Yankees. It's not over until the fat lady sings! 

I don't believe any team had done it in baseball either until the Red Sox did it to the Yankees. It's not over until the fat lady sings!

Think I just saw a ghost

• Like 2

Well the Hawks are going to be the first so I'm glad that's not the rule. But in reality that's a decent idea.

Or a five game series

Well that would never happen since the league is a business first. I do like the idea of something like this though.

• Premium Member

I would suggest that the Hawks all fly down to Miami to see LeBron's "doctor".

• Like 1