• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What do you think.....

Diesel

What do you think?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think Sap can be brought back in the 16.5 range if we want. I would be surprised if he got 18+ from anyone. Age and market saturation isn't on his side.

JYD is a little trickier. His play and position definitely raises his value a great deal. But I wonder if other teams are going to loom at his history as a journeyman and wonder if he at least in part benefited from the system. I'd guess he'll go in the 12 range. I don't think he'll go for quite as high as many think, but it will be enough to make it difficult to bring them both back, and add anyone if we wanted.

I don't think either player will be as good on any other team as they would for us.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I think Sap can be brought back in the 16.5 range if we want. I would be surprised if he got 18+ from anyone. Age and market saturation isn't on his side.

JYD is a little trickier. His play and position definitely raises his value a great deal. But I wonder if other teams are going to loom at his history as a journeyman and wonder if he at least in part benefited from the system. I'd guess he'll go in the 12 range. I don't think he'll go for quite as high as many think, but it will be enough to make it difficult to bring them both back, and add anyone if we wanted.

I don't think either player will be as good on any other team as they would for us.

I think if we put years on Sap, it will decrease his ask.

Like you said, there's not a lot of people in true need of a PF.   Not even the Knicks and Lakers. 

I think a 4 year 66.5 Million dollar deal gets Sap Locked up.

That starts at 15 Million   I know another team could sign him to a 4 year 84.546 Million dollar deal, I just don't see it happening for a player at his age who is a system guy.

Like you said, DMC is a little bit trickier..

I would hope that 4 year 59.78 could do it (starts at 14 with non-bird rights).

• Premium Member

No way Antić should be brought back to this team. I voted 2 - 5 million, only because I had no lower option to vote.

Bringing back Antić will be iffy if we have to spend to get DMC and Sap back.  I would take Antić at less than 2 because he does pick and roll well, he does offer some obstacle on defense and he tries to rebound.