• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Golden State wins the Title, who is the Finals MVP?

I can honestly say Curry doesn't deserve it. He hasn't played at that MVP level like he did in the regular season. His shooting has been atrocious and he's been turning the ball over alot. IF you were to ask me, I'd say Andre Iguodala deserves Finals MVP recognition. He's been the most consistent 2 way player for them so far, and he's honestly the only reason why they've hung in with the Cavs thus far. Who's your pick?

Good call.

But disappointing for me, because 2 years ago, I was the one advocating for that Jefferson - Iguodala to Atlanta scenario.  Not that Iggy would've been itching to come to ATL, but I at least wanted to go after him and Jefferson, instead of chasing after Dwight Howard.

Golden State had enough sense to drop themselves out of that chase, and scooped up Iggy instead.  2 years later, they're NBA champions.

Had Steve Kerr kept bringing him off the bench though, the Cavs may have pulled it out.  His defense on Lebron wore him down.  And the boost offensively that he gave the Warriors ( with Klay Thompson virtually invisible ), got him that Finals MVP award.

• Like 1

One of our radio dj's is from Akron and I had to tease him how a writer from their paper voted for Iggy. lol

Yeah I saw that, that was cold. His raw numbers were indeed eye-popping, but I know he has a bad taste about shooting 40%. That's just a poor number under any circumstances in any era.

When I hear "40%" I immediately think about a good game from Jordan Crawford: 5-12, 3 threes, 5-5 at the line, a couple steals, have yourself a game, son!

Edited by benhillboy