Uniforms have been leaked!

ATLHawks3

After reading this whole thread.. Anyone willing to quit on a team because of jerseys is just ridiculous..

@Sothron won't, he's just having an old man meltdown. When we get the steal of the draft tomorrow he'll forget about the Volt. Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

Wait. Not anxious to see you move on, Sothron... you've been a great fan... but you might want to see how the COURT gets re-designed first. *wink*

Come to think of it @Sothron, might want to see how HAWKSQUAWK starts incorporating volt first, eh?!? *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* @Dolfan23

Edited by sturt

You must be thinking of @kg01

Wth does gimpking have to do with Stan Lee? I am saying they kinda have a Marvel superhero look to them. Well that's what kinda stood out to me anyways

Wth does gimpking have to do with Stan Lee? I am saying they kinda have a Marvel superhero look to them. Well that's what kinda stood out to me anyways

My bad I didn't read and never dou like kg. o1 cuz i"n weird and I post dum tings witout reading cuz i'n dunm

You must be thinking of @kg01

wthayta.gif

Hey, isn't it about time you changed your name?

My bad I didn't read and never dou like kg. o1 cuz i"n weird and I post dum tings witout reading cuz i'n dunm

Are you drunk already? Looks like someone is heavy on the sauce tonight

• Like 1

wthayta.gif

Hey, isn't it about time you changed your name?

To what? A man does not just change his name. Its just not right man , just not right.

Are you drunk already? Looks like someone is heavy on the sauce tonight

Lol...no I just like making fun of kg cuz he's a moron...u just happen to get in the way...lol...and your not helping so skeet skeet

To what? A man does not just change his name. Its just not right man , just not right.

iheartvolt

ihearthawks

Anything.  Time to turn the page.  NBASupes just did it and everybody's acting like nothing happened.

Also, don't mind Spud2.  He's kinda always drunk-ish.

Lol...no I just like making fun of kg cuz he's a moron...u just happen to get in the way...lol...and your not helping so skeet skeet

Well damn. I have never felt so used in all my years. :(

iheartvolt

ihearthawks

Anything. Time to turn the page. NBASupes just did it and everybody's acting like nothing happened.

Also, don't mind Spud2. He's kinda always drunk-ish.

Lmao off IheartVolt.. Gears are turning now.

I said men do not change their names , so why bring up Supes anyway?

Edited by IheartFerry
  • Like 1

iheartvolt

ihearthawks

Anything. Time to turn the page. NBASupes just did it and everybody's acting like nothing happened.

Also, don't mind Spud2. He's kinda always drunk-ish.

Attention needer here