• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Uniforms have been leaked!

ATLHawks3

35 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So, I thought I'd check to see if @Sothron has changed his mind on the new Unis?

I think he's busy facilitating a Dieng/Lavine trade for Teague right now but I can leave a message with his secretary for you.

6 hours ago, Sothron said:

got a promotion last month, took me from working at home to back in the building where this site is blocked by IT. I have very little free time currently.

Mo' money, mo' problems ...

Time for a schmart phone?

Pels announcer, who I've grown to hate, just said we should be bant for wearing the mismatch uniforms.  Now, I don't like the high school mismatch look but ufck him.  Have you seen the Pels' uniforms and their stupid mascot(s)?!   Have you witnessed the horror that is King Cake Baby!??!  

Talk about throwing stones in a glass house ... wait, what am I saying, this is New(sic) Orleans ... glass shanty.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Pels announcer, who I've grown to hate, just said we should be bant for wearing the mismatch uniforms.  Now, I don't like the high school mismatch look but ufck him.  Have you seen the Pels' uniforms and their stupid mascot(s)?!   Have you witnessed the horror that is King Cake Baby!??!  

Talk about throwing stones in a glass house ... wait, what am I saying, this is New(sic) Orleans ... glass shanty.

What's wrong with King Cake Baby?

I still like our new unis.  Probably now more than originally but i definitely don't like the mismatch.   My favorites in order are:

Gray road

White home

Red

8 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

What's wrong with King Cake Baby?

I still like our new unis.  Probably now more than originally but i definitely don't like the mismatch.   My favorites in order are:

Gray road

White home

Red

Dunno, let's ask this old lady who undoubtedly died of a massive heart-a-stroke shortly after this brief meeting with ... it ....